AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am new model,Please help me,My account banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
Please help me,Thanks so much.
My account: cnswag, I am a new model, yesterday my chaturbate account was banned, and chaturbate support staff replied to me: because of fraudulent tokens, but this has nothing to do with me.
According to the reply supported by chaturbate, the fraudulent token is only a little bit, please delete it.
I agree that my tokens remain in the account so that fraudulent tokens can be deleted, but please restore my account, I need work, new models also need fans, and I don't want to waste time.
Please delete fraudulent tokens from my account and prohibit fraudulent members, please restore my account as soon as possible, I need to work, thank you.
@punker barbie,Please help me,Thanks so much.

I'm just a Chinese cams model. I have a lot of fans and a lot of users in the room. I can't judge whether the member is CREDITED fraud. It really has nothing to do with me.
Please understand: I am just a cams model,I work hard. Fraud has nothing to do with me.
I will not do anything that violates the chaturbate rule. Please understand that I really cannot judge it. Please check and delete all fraud tokens.
I like chaturbate very much, I cherish my chaturbate account,I am a studio model. My studio has been around for a long time. We are honest people.

Please restore my account during the investigation, Because I need work. You can keep all my earned tokens in my account. If there are any problems, please delete the fraudulent tokens. I am a new model and I need to get more fans by playing myself,I can't waste time.

My English is not very good, just through Google Translate, please understand what I mean. Thank you @punker barbie

Best wishes
Wish you happiness and happiness every day

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Please restore my account during the investigation, Because I need work. You can keep all my earned tokens in my account. If there are any problems, please delete the fraudulent tokens. I am a new model and I need to get more fans by playing myself,I can't waste time.

Upvote 0

Support has informed me that they sent a response to you in regards to the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.