AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am not getting paid. Have been verified multiple times.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2022
I got paid my first check. Then my second I transfered my tokens and assumed I'd done it to late so I thought no problem I'll get em next pay period. So this next pat period I transfered everything and expectantly waited for my 1200 dollar pay to go into my direct deposit. I was stoked, until a week goes by and I'm thinking uh oh. I continued to work until they finally reached back to me after my various emails claiming they cannot pay the payee until they been age verified. They have sent me multiple emails for age verification and when I've done what they asked they said the issue had been resolved buy now that there's actual money on the line they aren't budging. After I sent in all of my verifications again they repeadly told me I had to be verified but when I go to verify again my profile says this person has already been verified. I am so confused. And there's absolutely no other way to contact them. HELP 😭

Update. They claim I will receive my pay next pay period. I will again update when I do receive payment. I've been through this enough times that I am a bit skeptical but hoping for the best.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.