AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am so angry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022
So after this day ,i ve decide to make a post here ,my day/income was ruined because of all the issues chaturbate have ,ofc i send them an email but i don t have to much hope

my income is bad becasue i can t hold a pvt ,i can t use tip menu ,i can t send pm and so on ,not to talk about the poor trafic ,but this night was terrible ,terrible i ve stay so much online ,keep my attitude ,be positive and so on

after i get a pvt after so many hours ,he didn t stay even 1 min becasue all was fucked up ,nothing was worked anymore because of the error that Chaturbate had ,i am trying so hard now to find my words and write in eng as isn t my main language

i am frustrated ,i am angry ,after that error was so hard to get back online because that error i couldn t ,the site didn t worked anymore , keep getting errors after errors after so many attempt i could go online and i also had trafic

but my tip menu didn t work,the user list ,i couldn t see when they leave etc and guess what even if i had my room pretty full nobody tip,nobody anything not even chat just staring as free wankers,even i told them to don t and so

on i am tired of this behaviour of the members ,but all in all,the members ,the tech issuess,was to much,i was alone trying to make some fucking bucks ,in front of all of this things that i couldn t control .

Chaturbate have and needs to do something is getting worse and worse ,i remember the good days on that site ,i don t really know what happend that chanced so much.

I am so tired ,so fucking tired...

i Just wanted to get all out

So after this day ,i ve decide to make a post here ,my day/income was ruined because of all the issues chaturbate have ,ofc i send them an email but i don t have to much hope

my income is bad becasue i can t hold a pvt ,i can t use tip menu ,i can t send pm and so on ,not to talk about the poor trafic ,but this night was terrible ,terrible i ve stay so much online ,keep my attitude ,be positive and so on

after i get a pvt after so many hours ,he didn t stay even 1 min becasue all was fucked up ,nothing was worked anymore because of the error that Chaturbate had ,i am trying so hard now to find my words and write in eng as isn t my main language

i am frustrated ,i am angry ,after that error was so hard to get back online because that error i couldn t ,the site didn t worked anymore , keep getting errors after errors after so many attempt i could go online and i also had trafic

but my tip menu didn t work,the user list ,i couldn t see when they leave etc and guess what even if i had my room pretty full nobody tip,nobody anything not even chat just staring as free wankers,even i told them to don t and so

on i am tired of this behaviour of the members ,but all in all,the members ,the tech issuess,was to much,i was alone trying to make some fucking bucks ,in front of all of this things that i couldn t control .

Chaturbate have and needs to do something is getting worse and worse ,i remember the good days on that site ,i don t really know what happend that chanced so much.

Hi, I'm broadcasting now and I can't send a message, even clients write to me that it's slow.

Upvote 0
I feel you, sis. I've been trying to stream for almost an hour and everything is buggy, the apps, the chat, EVERYTHING. I can't send messages, I can't do anything at all. This is frustrating, because it makes us lose money in an absurd way.
I'm really tired of them don't give a fuck to the site's tec issues. It's getting worse and worse. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: MissM93
Upvote 0
All apps on chaturbate dont work for me today, I get a chaturbate error message too. Work on your other site if u have one for now, Im sure theyll fix these things soon. Patience, dont send them angry messages.

Upvote 0

I had issues with starting apps and bots this morning. It just didnt start at all, thought its on my side but i guess its not...

Upvote 0
I feel you, hun. It has been super glitchy recently. Sometimes I can't run any apps, and I've had alot of days where the private button isn't working on my page. Luckily my users are willing to keep refreshing the page and trying again, but it is frustrating. It's especially bad when you're doing everything right your end, and the site is letting you down. Sounds like you need a little break though - if you can afford it. The frustration eats away at me too sometimes, and I need to step back from camming for a while before I lose my temper. Sadly, there are alot of freebie hunters out there. I actually think there are more freebie hunters than ever before, and alot of them have really shitty attitudes too. Sigh. Wish I could help :h:

• Hugs
Upvote 0

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I'm so sorry you're frustrated. Are you using the legacy apps or the V2 apps?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
That was horrible today, i feel so bad for a model I watch.
She went for a pvt on one site, turned on the secret show on CB, and then suddenly the app stopped working and disabled itself, she didn't realise and for the next 5 or 10 mins she was showing her whole naked body to the whole room. She is a shy model who doesn't get naked or even topless in public.

When she realised, because greys were writing in the chat stuff like "best, thanks for showing your body" and all kinds of stuff.. she asked me and I told her, and she broke down in tears. Turned the broadcast off.

Upvote 0
She went for a pvt on one site, turned on the secret show on CB, and then suddenly the app stopped working and disabled itself, she didn't realise and for the next 5 or 10 mins she was showing her whole naked body to the whole room. She is a shy model who doesn't get naked or even topless in public.

When she realised, because greys were writing in the chat stuff like "best, thanks for showing your body" and all kinds of stuff.. she asked me and I told her, and she broke down in tears. Turned the broadcast off.
Honestly that sounds traumatic for her. What a fucking terrible glitch.

Upvote 0
Thank you all for your support and for taking your time to reply,it really moved me ,it made me feel less alone

Today seems like aren t any issues with the site ,but yeahh the trafic is very low but i am trying to keep myself positive and i am also thinking to chance my shift ,now i am on the night shift .

I wish you all the best

Upvote 0
I feel you, hun. It has been super glitchy recently. Sometimes I can't run any apps, and I've had alot of days where the private button isn't working on my page. Luckily my users are willing to keep refreshing the page and trying again, but it is frustrating. It's especially bad when you're doing everything right your end, and the site is letting you down. Sounds like you need a little break though - if you can afford it. The frustration eats away at me too sometimes, and I need to step back from camming for a while before I lose my temper. Sadly, there are alot of freebie hunters out there. I actually think there are more freebie hunters than ever before, and alot of them have really shitty attitudes too. Sigh. Wish I could help :h:
Hello,it really moved me your message ,thank you a lot for your thoughts ,i know what you are saying ,i used to do that,to take a break for a few days,but now as my income is pretty bad i can t afford it .

Yes what it really get me angry and frustrated was to see how "my" members who are sitting there without even answer me ,also i saw how some come in my room ,leave very quick,then come back with the color already chanced .

As i know that means they spend ,and i get it ,i understand this bussiness, or at least trying to do,i get that they dosen t come only to me or spend only with me ,but when they come to see you for 1 min or less ,leave then come back after they spend with someone else and sit in your room like free wankers,no tips,no chatting ,i don t get it and i don t accept it,this frustrated me a lot .

• Hugs
Reactions: darcyduke
Upvote 0
Hello and thank you , i am using legacy apps and also one from v2
Thank you for answering. I am wondering if they are trying to kill legacy apps and that may be the problem. I have had no problems with apps or disconnecting today, just a little bit OBS stutter.

Upvote 0

Oh man, that is rough. I hope she gets your comfort next time you see her.
My friend had trouble today too. I had to log in twice before I found her. She said the site was glitchy all day.
She went for a pvt show, and when she came back I saw a message in chat I had never seen before. "A recording of this show has been sent to the viewer's private collection" or something. I asked her if she was allowing recordings now. She had a funny look on her face and said "Only if they pay me 600 tokens and 24 a minute. Not often" I told her about the message.
She looked and her recording feature was enabled. She had been giving away free recordings all day.
She was not happy.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hello,as the issues seems to be solved i am sure they will answer at some point ,thank you for your replay and taking the time to replay
Thank you for answering. I am wondering if they are trying to kill legacy apps and that may be the problem. I have had no problems with apps or disconnecting today, just a little bit OBS stutter.
i was also thinking about it ,but i tend to say that this won t happend,today was good from my end too

Upvote 0
I had problems also and i dont use any legacy apps or v2, i dont even know what that is 😉

Upvote 0

seems like its not about shyness, but about safety couse public shows are getting stolen and publicated on place where regions are not blocked.. people are evel couse they speak about things what they dont understand... and they are telling that girls who is camming is bitches and law breakers... and that everyone must avoid contact whit them.. chaturbate do not care that, couse if chaturbate would care it then chaturbate would create code who block bots who record all these shows.. i found bot who recording shows, but did not tryed it couse not interested in it... mostly all would be less tragic if chaturbate would not let users with no tkn watch models.. at least no longer then 10 seconds... girls who caming and who are adult models /actrises are not whores or somehting like that pretty often they are even more polite then just simple girls from next door

Upvote 0

something similar happened to me few minutes ago; someone take me on prv on Ctb and after few minutes ( I have 10 mins minimum ) instead of me and him I've seen 300 people in room this while I still got his tokens added in my balance and I showed up as ' in a private show ' , he told me he doesn;t see me, my mod pm me and tell me I m in free chat... then just all back to 'normal' with only me and that guy in room. This beside that poor conection, and we had to restart private 2 other times.... I don't know how he had so much patience... I really hope this is not going to happen again.... i feel bad when i can't ofer a proper show

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.