AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I banned someone and they keep harrassing premiums/models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I banned someone and they keep harrassing premiums/model

ohmystarz said:
I banned a guy that now visits a lot of the "popular" models. He was rude, weird, and drove me crazy. He was asking me to meet him at his "weight lifting meets" and asking for my phone number.

He brought the room down by ALWAYS talking about his alleged dead father and hardly EVER tipped.

I banned him over and over and let him back in by the request of other regulars. It was more for entertainment purposes than anything. He was a weird little dwarf and I hated him.

This was MONTHS ago that I banned him for good. He STILL talks about me in these models room, saying I banned him for "no reason" and that I was mean. He went to MFC and told them I encourage my room to "harass other models" and made me get a warning. I still have no fucknig clue which model I was apparently harassing.

He follows me on twitter - blocked, both tumblr accounts - blocked and tries to contact me on other websites as well. I had to block Ohio just to make sure he couldn't get in. He was creating different accounts, saying his wife was Holly Heart and saying he was in a full body cast while he was on MFC. He was crazy, he IS crazy.

I was told a couple weeks ago that he was telling people that I was a horrible person and downright mean. WTF.

Point is that people are crazy, especially when they can hide behind the screen.

I see now why you picked the avatar you pick. Holy fuck!

Shaun__ said:
On a more important note, did you really bump a dead thread nobody has talked in for over a year just to say mean things to a model?

On a more important note, why does Amber have the forum setup so that people can bring threads back to life that have been dead for over a year?

Threads should auto-lock after a period of inactivity. I don't know what that period should be but I know it should probably be less then a year.

Airwolfe said:
Shaun__ said:
On a more important note, did you really bump a dead thread nobody has talked in for over a year just to say mean things to a model?

On a more important note, why does Amber have the forum setup so that people can bring threads back to life that have been dead for over a year?

Threads should auto-lock after a period of inactivity. I don't know what that period should be but I know it should probably be less then a year.
If someone has something positive to add to an old thread, I don't see a problem with a "necropost." It's better than creating a duplicate thread at any rate, but maybe they should mention the fact in their post--something like, "sorry for necroposting but..." :D

Reactions: 1 person

Airwolfe said:

I think it's better to bring an old thread back from the dead rather than take up lots of space with a bunch of new threads that are all about the same thing. I've posted on several forums in the past, and on one of them we'd get a shitload of threads started by newbies, and there would be like 5 or 6 threads about the same thing on the first page. Threads asking "How much can you make as a model?"..."Can you really make $1,000 a week as a model?"..."How much do you make per day as a model?," etc. :woops:

Yeh there is NOTHING more annoying that multiple threads about the same thing, and its sometimes quite interesting to see these old threads resurrected, I thought thats why Jesus joined the other day :lol:

Nordling said:
Airwolfe said:
Shaun__ said:

If someone has something positive to add to an old thread, I don't see a problem with a "necropost." It's better than creating a duplicate thread at any rate, but maybe they should mention the fact in their post--something like, "sorry for necroposting but..." :D

But he had nothing positive to add to a thread that has been dead for over a year.

Airwolfe said:
But he had nothing positive to add to a thread that has been dead for over a year.

Well that's because he's a moron.

Jesus wanted to resurrect this thread so that he can preach.

*covers up nipples with "hand bra"* Jesus, why hast thou perveth on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.