AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2018
so more then a few months ago i got banned without a warning. i tried to email chaturbate support a number of times but they never reply. i have no idea what i did wrong. please help me i don't know what to do.

so more then a few months ago i got banned without a warning. i tried to email chaturbate support a number of times but they never reply. i have no idea what i did wrong. please help me i don't know what to do.
Please state what your CB username is so that when someone from support reads this they can look into it for ya.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, you broke multiple Terms of Service just in your Bio, as well as when on cam. Since you mentioned/showed everything from harming yourself to asking for gift cards to be emailed to you along with many other things I'm sorry, however your account will remain banned. Thank you.

Upvote 0
why was i never warned before i would of took it down if i knew. i honestly never knew i did anything wrong. there is no way i can get one last chance? i have improved some with my mental health disorders and what not. please it won't happen again...

Upvote 0
why was i never warned before i would of took it down if i knew. i honestly never knew i did anything wrong. there is no way i can get one last chance? i have improved some with my mental health disorders and what not. please it won't happen again...

You were warned, in the terms of service & rules that you agreed to when you signed up with CB and signed up as a model.

Upvote 0
As someone with mental health issues, I sympathize with you @AlexJanuaryNY It's great you're improving your mental health! Just looks like you'll have to find a new place to cam.

Reactions: Lunasha
Upvote 0
please unban me, give me one last chance please. i understand i broke rules but i never got a warning by a administer and even when i signed up i never saw any rules honestly. i may have done stupid stuff but that was mostly because of my mental disorders however i improved some so i think i should be unbanned. give me another chance please.

Upvote 0
In the future, it would help if you read the ToS for other cam sites (or any site or service you sign up for) to avoid this. The rules and terms are made available to you on each site, and by signing up, you are agreeing to follow them. Sites won't excuse your rule violations if you say you didn't read them before streaming, breaking them, and being banned, because that is your responsibility as a user of the site. Something to keep in mind as you register elsewhere.

Upvote 0
i really miss chaturbate... i cant even talk with my favorite models No more,i had some very nice friends there. it really sucks. i been on other sites however none is like chaturbate. chaturbate is the best. hmmm.... is there any sites like chaturbate... ? i had like 5575 tokens wish i could at-lest cash them out.... this is a huge bummer.

Upvote 0
i really miss chaturbate... i cant even talk with my favorite models No more,i had some very nice friends there. it really sucks. i been on other sites however none is like chaturbate. chaturbate is the best. hmmm.... is there any sites like chaturbate... ? i had like 5575 tokens wish i could at-lest cash them out.... this is a huge bummer.
Other sites that accept male models are Streamate and Cams.com.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
okay thanks, but i am not a male. i'm a female some people may think that i maybe a male because of my username or something. i guess they forget that Alex can be a female... its a nickname for Alexandra or Alexia whatever... its a unisex name where I'm from.

Upvote 0
okay thanks, but i am not a male. i'm a female some people may think that i maybe a male because of my username or something. i guess they forget that Alex can be a female... its a nickname for Alexandra or Alexia whatever... its a unisex name where I'm from.

i think they are trolling you bb.

Upvote 0
i think they are trolling you bb.
I wasn't meaning to troll.

I'm genuinely sorry, and in that case, MyFreeCams is another token-based social website similar to Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.