AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I came to Chaturbate for a good time and ended up on Simpbait

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky_Ghost

Deactivated Account
Mar 29, 2021
I asked a model for a password show. She agrees and sends me the password. Then someone hits the 'Start Private Show' button. She does the private show leaving me hanging.
I've deleted my Simpbate account.

I asked a model for a password show. She agrees and sends me the password. Then someone hits the 'Start Private Show' button. She does the private show leaving me hanging.
I've deleted my Simpbate account.

there a step missing here where you tipped for the password show? cause otherwise the model is going to almost always prefer to do a private over a password show.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
there a step missing here where you tipped for the password show? cause otherwise the model is going to almost always prefer to do a private over a password show.
If you send me the password then the password show is on. It is the model's inability or refusal to acknowledge how this makes a person feel like complete shit is why I have deleted my Simpbait account.

Upvote 0
If you send me the password then the password show is on. It is the model's inability or refusal to acknowledge how this makes a person feel like complete shit is why I have deleted my Simpbait account.
Thank you cbhours for proving this to me.

If they had set a password then the private would not have happened because that would have kicked everyone else out of the room as soon as the model set the password. Did you already tip in advance for the password show?

Upvote 0
If they had set a password then the private would not have happened because that would have kicked everyone else out of the room as soon as the model set the password. Did you already tip in advance for the password show?
The password show didn't get the chance to start, I didn't get the chance to tip. 2 seconds after getting the password, the PS started. But that doesn't matter. Either way you slice it, me or anyone like me is going to feel like shit when this happens.

Upvote 0
TBH, I think you need to consider the situation from the model's side too. If someone requests a pw for a show, but hasn't tipped for it yet, turning down a private risks losing that income if the other person doesn't go through with the pw show tip.
In the same way, several users could be in discussions with the model over the content of a private show at the same time, but it's the first one to click the request button that will likely get the show.

Upvote 0
The password show didn't get the chance to start, I didn't get the chance to tip. 2 seconds after getting the password, the PS started. But that doesn't matter. Either way you slice it, me or anyone like me is going to feel like shit when this happens.

I get where you are coming from but.....

you do realize that in general people do not like being kicked out of a room for a password show right? and models don't prefer to kick everyone out and leave them with a password box and an unfollow button, its awkward and its way easier to recover their position after a private than it is after a password show.

Upvote 0
ok
I am just going to say you guys are right and I am wrong to feel like shit.
But as far as I am concerned (password show option + private show option = possible simpait scenario)
I will go to a site where these things can't happen.

Upvote 0
ok
I am just going to say you guys are right and I am wrong to feel like shit.
But as far as I am concerned (password show option + private show option = possible simpait scenario)
I will go to a site where these things can't happen.
You can feel disappointed, sure. But you had not spent any $ yet, so you can't really complain too much. Had you already tipped, and she agreed to the show, THEN we'd be like "yeah bro, that's lame, she wronged you". But that isn't what happened. So

Upvote 0
The way I first read this was that you had tipped the tokens then she left you hanging, but reading all the posts, you didn't even tip, so.... Why couldn't you just wait for the private to finish?
Why get your knickers in a twist and delete your account, instead of just waiting 10 minutes or whatever.

I don't even think you "should" be pissed because you didn't tip anything yet, so......

Upvote 0
As soon as the other member hit that private button, he had given her more tokens than you. You had not given her anything, so why would she ignore someone who is already flowing tokens in favor of you? You just ran into some bad timing, dude. Go back and try again! Talk to her! Just tell her you'd like to try again. I think deleting accounts and leaving websites is a little dramatic, huh?

Upvote 0
I spent my tokens before deleting my account (I dumb but I'm not stupid).
Yeah, I will still watch from a basic members account, but I won't spend anything.
Obviously I don't have the emotional intelligence for this type of 'entertainment'.
I'm the one too old for this.
I can spend my money better.
I'm out.

Upvote 0
several users could be in discussions with the model over the content of a private show
Based on my experience, I can confirm that. Personally, I don't need to do that anymore because when I happen to visit models that I know, they know I'm not there to chit chat and we are going for a private. Regardless, I have to say, I always chit chat a bit in pm, or tip a bit, just to set the mood.

That said, I always PM models so that I know I am the first in line, because, in my experience, they always leave behind the guys on CB in chat who are always like, "Pm me for pvt". Dude, while you are demanding her to Pm you, I'm the one with whom she is Pmming, and she's not going in pvt with you. There, I said it. Someone, I guess, has to tell those guys.

Upvote 0
I spent my tokens before deleting my account (I dumb but I'm not stupid).
So much like the rest of your post, you left a lot of details out to make for a more dramatic telling. "Guy buys tokens, has to settle for the second performer he chooses to spend on because his mouse finger is too slow." Boohoo.

Upvote 0
Me: Sees the thread title, and immediately chuckles and thinks Please tell me he's just joking around, and there's not really a site called Simpbait? 😂

Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU

Upvote 0
Me: Sees the thread title, and immediately chuckles and thinks Please tell me he's just joking around, and there's not really a site called Simpbait? 😂

Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU
Not yet, brb.

Upvote 0
So, in summary:
A user feels butthurt from missing out on a one-time payment password show to a per-minute private show buyer.
Goes to another room and spends remaining token balance.
Deletes account in 'protest'.
Resolves to continue watching shows without spending tokens.
Yeah. You're exactly the type of viewer the sites and models really need.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
So, in summary:
A user feels butthurt from missing out on a one-time payment password show to a per-minute private show buyer.
You forgot the key part - Comes to a forum full of cam site users and models, insinuates that cam site users are simps, and the models are guilty of making them simps due to actually taking a paid show over one that wasn't paid yet.

Upvote 0
So, in summary:
By not tipping before the show he sounds like someone who actually does the scamming models part by telling them he will tip after or during the password show. I have seen way too many of these users who do this to new cam models. I wish CB would ban them permanently instead of just allowing them to make new accounts so they can continue with this abuse. I always try and warn new models to get tokens before setting any password on their room since 99% of the time they will just get scammed.

Although I do have to admit he is the first one I have seen who complained about not getting a password show before he tipped anything

Upvote 0
You forgot the key part - Comes to a forum full of cam site users and models, insinuates that cam site users are simps, and the models are guilty of making them simps due to actually taking a paid show over one that wasn't paid yet.
maybe he thinks anyone who tips or goes private must be a simp. Worked out well coming here to complain about it :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I never really uderstood the password show thing. Why not just do pvt? I guess maybe sometimes you might be able to get it to work out to be less tokens spent.
I think the password shows are more used for the couples who want to do C2C with other couples. There are a few couples that don't do/show anything in public chat, but are advertising for C2C with other couples.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I never really uderstood the password show thing. Why not just do pvt? I guess maybe sometimes you might be able to get it to work out to be less tokens spent.
I don't get it either. Unless the performer doesn't set any kind of alarm, I doubt it. On any site that allows prepaid shows, sometimes people will prepay for a show that's longer than they have the energy for, and end up leaving with (essentially) a prepaid tip to the performer.

I think pay-per-minute is more comforting for both parties, especially for a first time show. If it's a regular viewer, then I know they're happy with me, and we both know what to expect - and how much time we're actually going to spend with each other.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
What's the point in getting on the forum telling a bunch of strangers about it? What does that accomplish?

The fact you're this mad over her taking the private, which was a sure thing over the *possibility* of your password show that hadn't come yet is mind blowing. What if she waited on the private or declined it for you and you had not done your part? Or you made her wait causing her to lose out on that private altogether? She has to decline the private that's ready to go when she was only in the setting up stages with you? She has to wait on you, but you can't wait on her? As someone else said, if you wanted her that badly could you not wait for that private to end? Unless the guy was a stamina wanker who takes an hour.

Regardless there are other girls on CB. Is she the only model on CB your penis goes upward to? Why be this mad? Is she hot?... Maybe she is. But I highly doubt she's the only good looking woman on CB at any given time worth pulling the shrub out to.

You say you can spend your money better. If there are better ways for you to spend your money than on CB why be there in the first place?

I normally find it weak when someone says, "Someone must have hurt you", but you write like a generic guy who was bitter over all of the turn downs from 9th grade. So in this case I'd say it's true.

There's more to life than being upset over one random internet cam girl who didn't help you jack off for a few minutes. Trust me, life goes on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.