AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't know if my additional broadcaster form is verified.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2021
Twitter Username
@xLunaCherie
Tumblr Username
xLunaCherie
Chaturbate Username
lunacherie
Basically, I never received an email confirming or denying approval of an additional performer, and it's been 2 weeks. Is there any way I can find out if he has been verified? The documents were successfully uploaded and my account says its verified with those additional documents but like I said I never got a confirmation email saying he was verified. TIA!

Personally, I would say if the website is saying you are verified, then it should be fine.
But in case of problems, take a screenshot of the page that shows he is verified then you can use it if anything is said/done.

Upvote 0
Log in to chaturbate, and go here: https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

In between "step 2" and "guest accounts" does it say "your account is verified"? or, "additional verifications pending" (or something like that)

Next Look closely at step 2 to the timestamp where you submitted the other performer's documents.

Does it say something like this:

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Dec. 15, 2020, 2:04 p.m."

or:

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Nov. 11, 2020, 1:11 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Too Blurry, Dark, or Small (poor quality photos)"

The date and time will be different, but if there's anything in bold after as in the example above, your additional documents were rejected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.