AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't want to use the lovense lush anymore.. but will people stop tipping??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2022
Sorry to be TMI/GRAPHIC but I have quite strong pelvic floor muscles. When using this device my pussy is basically contracted at all times and I swear it's giving me vaginismus issues. Dildo play can get really painful and I can't go hard with it anymore because it's very painful. But.. if i stop using this device, will people stop viewing my shows and tipping? Im concerned..

It sounds like you need to stop, or at least cut down if lovense is causing you issues. If you keep going, you'll end up having to quit one way or another anyway, so don't be afraid to switch it up, because doing something that keeps you healthy and happy is what will help you long-term.

Sorry to sound like a broken record in these threads but what you offer in your content will attract that kind of audience. I've never used a lovense, and am fortunate enough to do well when I get on cam. Since 2016, I've only had maybe 15 people ask if I had a lovense, even during the big lovense craze. They would leave when I said no. Is it income loss? Yes, for that particular thing. But there's still so much more that I can offer and get paid for in turn.

Yes, there might be income loss in the short term as the people who came to you for lovense-only content leave. Long term, you'll begin attracting the kind of viewers who are happy not to see a pink tail.

Don't be afraid about the changes. Try a few streams without lovense and see what happens.

Upvote 0
It sounds like you need to stop, or at least cut down if lovense is causing you issues. If you keep going, you'll end up having to quit one way or another anyway, so don't be afraid to switch it up, because doing something that keeps you healthy and happy is what will help you long-term.

Sorry to sound like a broken record in these threads but what you offer in your content will attract that kind of audience. I've never used a lovense, and am fortunate enough to do well when I get on cam. Since 2016, I've only had maybe 15 people ask if I had a lovense, even during the big lovense craze. They would leave when I said no. Is it income loss? Yes, for that particular thing. But there's still so much more that I can offer and get paid for in turn.

Yes, there might be income loss in the short term as the people who came to you for lovense-only content leave. Long term, you'll begin attracting the kind of viewers who are happy not to see a pink tail.

Don't be afraid about the changes. Try a few streams without lovense and see what happens.
Thank you this was so helpful! I think I do need to refresh the crowd I have drawn in, i see the same people every day and they also seem to be the extremely horny wanker types.. ew

Upvote 0
Is external stimulation (i.e. putting it in your panties) an option for you?
haha this is smart! dunno why i didn't think of this.. but i may stop using it all together and see how it goes.. gosh i am sick up cleaning and charging this thing every day and putting it inside me every bloody day.. egh, No hate against those who use it, but I just dont want to anymore

Upvote 0
There are also some members who don't like Lovense. It's just a matter of finding them. Of course those who really like it and only tip because of it will stop tipping. But people who tip for your personality will continue to do so, maybe even more so. So I guess there will be a short transition time where your earnings might drop a little, but if you focus on new members and attract them with everything else you have I think it will be fine.

Upvote 0
I've been using the lovense only in between clit and panties (yes it looks like a big bulge but idc) for ages, unless someone truly convince me with an appropriate tip to push it in and that usually happens for full control of the toy that last a few minutes, instead of hours in stream. People can still tease you with tips for the toy, and if you let them know that using it that way feels much better for you they will understand.

It's true that toy brings a lot of quick tips! but you gotta find supporters that like you for your personality to make this job more sustainable and worthy in the long term, as mentioned above a lot of people dislike the lovense. The transition might suck for a bit, trust the process!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've experienced the exact same issue. Personally, I use it on the outside now, but I still get demands to put it inside of me.

I notice that if I don't use my lush, my viewership & earnings are almost nothing.

I wish you a fruitful transition xo

Upvote 0
Your own comfort and health is way more important that any viewer who is going to get upset if you don't have a Lush inside you for hours.
The suggestion to wear it inside your panties is a great one, my friend recently switched to doing that too, for reasons of comfort.
Another suggestion, have you considered setting it as a goal ('lush in panties'), and make a point of saying how much you enjoy it like that.
You may not even see much change in tipping behaviour around using the Lush.
I think plenty of viewers just enjoy the idea that their tips give you pleasure, less important about how or where the toy achieves that.

Upvote 0
An option would be to fake it. I know there's some users on here that will get all hoppity mad over this suggestion but if you can act and you find this is the best way to get your bag then faking it is a viable option.

Never risk your health for this job.

Upvote 0
Your health (physical and mental) must always be uppermost in your considerations. So, do what you must. An audience will find you.

My perspective is from an exclusively StripChat user.
What appeals to users is a wide ranging broad church of tastes. I have seen many successful models who I would not look at (or visit) twice. As to the importance of Lush etc. well, I happen to like it, but only if it is something the model enjoys also, but again, many successful models seem to do fine without it .

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Something else that I meant to mention, in a similar way to what @Miss_Lollipop suggested above.
If you're not explicitly showing that area without clothes, or with brief clothing, it's not obvious that you are (or aren't) using a toy.
So you could leave it up to the imagination, and just react to the tips. At least until the clothing comes off, then the above responses come into play.
Depends how you like to do your shows, but I find many models incredibly appealing when fully or partially clothed, as well as when nude.

Upvote 0
An option would be to fake it. I know there's some users on here that will get all hoppity mad over this suggestion but if you can act and you find this is the best way to get your bag then faking it is a viable option.

Never risk your health for this job.

Most ppl wouldn't notice if the device was turned on or not. They just want to see that you are reacting to their tips, so acting is totally fine. I mean, as a cam model, you are generally acting most of the time anyway.

Upvote 0
Most ppl wouldn't notice if the device was turned on or not. They just want to see that you are reacting to their tips, so acting is totally fine. I mean, as a cam model, you are generally acting most of the time anyway.
Maybe not most, but perhaps many.

For me there's a fine line between fantasy and deception. But it is always something for each model to decide how they feel about it; their room, their rules of course. Likewise it is for each user to decide whether to stay in a room where such pretence occurs.

Upvote 0
Maybe not most, but perhaps many.

For me there's a fine line between fantasy and deception. But it is always something for each model to decide how they feel about it; their room, their rules of course. Likewise it is for each user to decide whether to stay in a room where such pretence occurs.

It's fine to "act". The "deception" is the fantasy and vice versa. I come to a cam site to have some fun with beautiful people, no more, no less.

Upvote 0
It's fine to "act". The "deception" is the fantasy and vice versa. I come to a cam site to have some fun with beautiful people, no more, no less.
Good for you, so do I.

But I do not agree with your definition: for me the fantasy is that a beautiful woman (I am hetero) wants to disrobe for me. Deception is if she has a menu that says I can pay her to vibrate her toy but it is intentionally not connected. (Similar to if I go to a restaurant and pay for filet steak off the menu but get served tofu that is shaped and flavoured like steak.)

But I reiterate.. each model is free to do as they feel they need to. Just as I am free to not re-visit a model who does not "suit" my tastes. Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing :)

Upvote 0
Sorry to be TMI/GRAPHIC but I have quite strong pelvic floor muscles. When using this device my pussy is basically contracted at all times and I swear it's giving me vaginismus issues. Dildo play can get really painful and I can't go hard with it anymore because it's very painful. But.. if i stop using this device, will people stop viewing my shows and tipping? Im concerned..
I get same amount of tokens when on my monthly period I use OhMiBod instead of Lovense 🤗

Upvote 0
I’m not a fan of the lush and have zero desire to have one. Do you have a domi? I absolutely love mine!

Upvote 0
I honestly don't like Lush 2 either. Since i've bought Ferri, im the happiest, you don't have to insert it, plus the vibrations are not that powerful as Lush's ones. U can give it a try, plus it's cheaper on Lovense site!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.