AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned, and don't know why....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
So, I started talking to this new Cam Model, she started recently, and the first show I watched of her I gave her 60 tokens, and I watched the show, and after that I just started talking to her, we found out we spoke the same language, but she was from a diferent country, which is fine it didin't matter. I just realy enjoyed talking to her, and I think she did to, I kept her company through her cam show's, has she had a small audience. We talked for days, about everything, she laughed, she seemed to enjoy my company, to me is like we were friends, and I could share anything with her, and she could share everything with me, because we were never gonna see each other, we talk about politics, Sports, Our love life, sex, our countries our families, literaly everything.

And one day out of the nowhere, I enter her camshow, to chat with her again, (we did this for 2 weeks), and I didin't have the chance to say "Hi", She just BLOCKED ME, JUST LIKE THAT... At first thought it was a mistake, but then I sent her a message on insta, and I realized, she did block me for real, and It's fine, I guess, but to be blocked without an explanation, kind of hurt. So I ask the person who is reading this, to help me understand what I did that got me banned, or what was her reasoning?

Thank You for reading... Hope you can help me!

So, I started talking to this new Cam Model, she started recently, and the first show I watched of her I gave her 60 tokens, and I watched the show, and after that I just started talking to her, we found out we spoke the same language, but she was from a diferent country, which is fine it didin't matter. I just realy enjoyed talking to her, and I think she did to, I kept her company through her cam show's, has she had a small audience. We talked for days, about everything, she laughed, she seemed to enjoy my company, to me is like we were friends, and I could share anything with her, and she could share everything with me, because we were never gonna see each other, we talk about politics, Sports, Our love life, sex, our countries our families, literaly everything.

And one day out of the nowhere, I enter her camshow, to chat with her again, (we did this for 2 weeks), and I didin't have the chance to say "Hi", She just BLOCKED ME, JUST LIKE THAT... At first thought it was a mistake, but then I sent her a message on insta, and I realized, she did block me for real, and It's fine, I guess, but to be blocked without an explanation, kind of hurt. So I ask the person who is reading this, to help me understand what I did that got me banned, or what was her reasoning?

The only person that can answer that is the model. Anything else is just guessing.

If she is with a studio, it could be the studio blocked you for any reason (not tipping, having her real Instagram - they can be strict on this and fine the model (the studios, I mean).
There could be some jealous partner that saw your messages with her.

Like said above, it could be anything, we don't know what was said between you both or if you got too weird etc.

Edit:
Just to add, just move on. Don't try create new accounts and be weird and ask her "why", if she gave you no reason then THAT IS your "explanation", so take it for what it is and move on (plenty more fish in the sea, as they say)

im sorry if this sounds harsh, but a model can ban you for literally any or no reason. this also goes to say for real life. no one is entitled to someone else's attention.

but who knows, maybe another model told her or realized it herself she is giving you way too much attention and you've only spent 60 tokens (that is a whopping $3 in her pocket). instead of dealing with the emotional labor to ask you to value her time, she decided you aren't worth it.

im not trying to be mean when i say this, she was ENTERTAINING YOU. she probably wasn't chitchating with you in the hopes to be friends. she was doing that so you would spend money on her. if you wanted the attention to keep happening, then it's the member's duty to tip accordingly. keeping company during shifts without tipping is rude and comes across as if you don't respect her work. making her laugh doesn't keep the power on. this ain't monster's inc.

it hurts when members take advantage of our friendliness when we are trying to be accommodating so they would be inclined to pay us for our services. interacting with a cammodel on the platforms is 100% transactional. if you have no intention of paying or can't afford, don't even bother logging into a camsite.

100 % what Audri said above. If you valued her attentions then you should have tipped her accordingly for all her time and attention. It's not a dating site, it's a transaction. Time = money. Period. I feel bad for new models who waste time on people like you thinking they might actually be able to put food on their table when you finally decide to get hours and hours of careful attention are worth $$. Go open a plenty of fish account or jump on tinder.

So I ask the person who is reading this, to help me understand what I did that got me banned, or what was her reasoning?
Agree with the above. If you tipped her 60 tokens to chat with her regularly for two whole weeks, I'm surprised she took that long to block you. Don't be a time waster, and don't expect to find anything but passing acquaintances on cam sites. If you can't or won't pay a model a few tokens *per message* and make it worth her time to keep you company, don't talk to her at all.

Couple of thousand tokens per 30 minutes you monopolize her time should be fine. She runs a business.

Models are on these sites to earn income not to become your bff or anything more. I don't understand why guys are unable to comprehend this fact. When I log on to work, I expect that the members understand that I am on to make money. Sure, engaging in small talk is cool but that doesn't mean that we are talking during the whole duration of my time online unless that is the type of paid show you want. This is why I can't get with token sites. I feel like token sites make some members feel like they are "gods" because they send 100 tokens at a time. I could have sworn that 100 tokens= $5 not $100. You sending this girl only 60 tokens once but popping into her room every time probably was irritating her soul. You figured because she was new and didn't have an audience yet, that you could take advantage of the situation. Good for her for seeing through your B.S.

I am friends with a model and we talk frequently, but I tip her well. Once I basically asked for her story, i.e., how she became a cam model. She replied, that she works in a studio. The admins watch her and don't like it when she spends a lot of time on people who don't tip. I don't think this was a ploy to make me tip more, she was just being honest. I think the studio may have had something to do with the OP's situation. If you really like them, look after them!

I've done that to people before who were nice to talk to, but I've just realized one day that talking to them isn't paying the bills. Usually, they barely tip, and one guy talking a bunch puts other guys off. So that could be it. End of the day we're there to make money, not friends. If I'm not making money, I'm not having fun. And if I could be making friends and shooting the shit with a guy who's paying well, I'd rather be doing that.

[...] and don't like it when she spends a lot of time on people who don't tip.
That's totally fair imo. If it wasn't for the studio facilitating it, nobody would be chatting with her in the first place. I rarely have crazy long PM sessions with a model these days, but if I do I try to tip as if I was doing it on StripChat's plasma messenger. I.e. 10 tks per sent message. If you tie up a model for hours without tipping anything you can probably expect the studio to just fire her or suggest she finds something else to do with her *and their* time.

Status
Not open for further replies.