AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have access to a keyboard to convey myself now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2017
The user interface in obviously brand new to me. My deepest apologies for not writing earlier to introduce myself. However, for the dear life of me I was unable to apply typed letters or words to answer your question. I am a relatively stubborn woman of more a dominatrix in real life with my friends, irregardless of intimate or platonic friends. I am a natural women. No plastic surgery. Currently I am self learning via the web Computer Software Engineer. Toying with the idea of creating my own Madame website hosting it over seas with Abelohost in the Netherlands. I like the idea of owning a site where I pay for my own personal system administrator, a dedicated server, storage VPS, unmetered traffic/1oombps guaranteed. Dream. Dream at the top. I may create code, funnel streams to landing page, and make the type of soft-core lipstick lesbian ladies for ladies be my focus? Tomorrow. I am excited today. Has anyone ever heard of a cam girl site for lesbians?

Reactions: swagger
Hi and welcome to ACF! I'd like to ask you a question,

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it's crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.