AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have three questions? Is it harder to fit as a camgirl being biracial? Is raceplay against camsites rules? How can I verify myself on here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
Oh ok so first off I'm 110-120 lbs 38-25-35 measurements to about 40-26-36. And I'm 5'1". I'm small with huge boobs basically. I have a small butt. I have anywhere from a 36D to 36DDD. Size just depending on my weight. But I don't have a big butt. I feel like a lot of the time that things are built around black women being shaped a certain way and I am not wide hips thick thighed or really a big butt? So my appeal isn't that but when I show my boobs people always are asking about my butt. I have always felt I don't have that appeal as a black woman. But I don't have an appeal as an Asian woman either. And then I get a lot of questions on what ethnicity I am. And what races to tag myself as when I tag Asian it doesn't seem to be a problem. When I tag black a lot more people want me to twerk dance show my butt. I have a small butt so it's like it causes issues with me. So my issue is always exacerbated. I feel like I look money because I have no positive appeal in this regard. And there's those black guys who want a lighter skinned black girl but then they want the butt I don't have a butt. So it's always a problem I'm trying to avoid by sticking my butt out etc ... But I still look small. In some incidences it's worked I just can't stand up. So basically how do you fit is as a biracial person? My body is more like an Asian girls with just bigger boobs. Which is why I e always put Asian but my face doesn't always look so Asian. Sometimes people think I'm fillipino sometimes Indian other times black it depends.

this really caught my attention of how easy I don't have it with race play. I usually don't really get this. I realize I just got it last weekend but where this guy wanted me to fake an Indian accent I didn't get what he was getting at I thought he just thought the accent was attractive. Like I was interested in race play. And I think I've partaken in some like some guys asking me if I like BBC I always say yes to every question do I like? Except girls. But other than that I've never been really proposed to do anything as far as humiliation based on race on penis side but not race. I was trained a few weeks ago by a fellow camgirl that was telling me about slave play and how many users will request this. She was describing everything and I was ok with almost everything except calling myself the n word. But we came up with another euphemism. I was looking on here someone was saying you risk suspension and being banned? Is this true? And if so what are the guidelines to race play? As far as not getting banned etc ....?

thirdly how do I verify on here since you closed the verify thread? It's not accessible to people who want to be verified so what am I supposed to use?

There's a wide variety of body types and a wide variety of people who are into them. Ass is in right now for all races, so you're going to get asked about it, but I've seen a fair amount of small-booty-having black models do well. Market those boobs like crazy, because there are definitely still boob guys around, and they will dig you.

I'm not aware of any sites where raceplay is prohibited, but a lot of models won't do it because the members who request it often want problematic kinds of raceplay and that's out of our comfort zones. If you want to offer it, be VERY clear with yourself going in about your boundaries, because this is an area where people will try to push your boundaries. Don't hesitate to give warnings and/or ban if someone is trying to make you do something you're not comfortable with
A lot of newer models feel like they're being mean banning customers but if they're pushing your boundaries or just plain being rude they're not entitled to do so and you're completely in the right banning to maintain your room. This isn't retail or food service, we do NOT have to just stand there and take it if customers are abusive to us, we can and should boot them.

The verification thread isn't closed, there's a minimum post threshold models have to reach to be able to post in it. This number is not disclosed, so that forum participation is genuine and people don't just spam-post to reach it. Keep on participating in the public portion of the forum and you should be able to qualify pretty soon.

I wouldn't try to fit in any category. I'm not biracial but I'll say that I'm a 32 year old mom of 3 and I can't really out MILF as a category because I look like I'm young and never had kids. But I still feel like this is such a part of my identity that I put it. I find that staying true to who I am and identify as, regardless of how I'm perceived, creates a new market. I've got guys who are into my petite body type now suddenly curious about milfs and I've got milf loving guys now into young hot moms.

If you don't twerk, don't twerk. Teach them who you are. You're not just some blanket model for them to project their fantasies onto. You bring something new to the table and the things that separate you from the rest are your biggest assets.

I had a black guy want to go private for race play on CB once. I hadn't heard of it before then and it made me super uncomfortable. The N word gets censored if you try to type it and my understanding is that it is banned. You should be able to find a list of prohibited topics. Generally, any toilet stuff is banned and hypnosis is banned. Some sites you can't drink alcohol on. You should be able to find it on the website, though. I suggest if you want to do the race play, you move only do it in skype.

Reactions: HaleighDoll
Status
Not open for further replies.