AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I havent brodcasting 3 weeks and BIG problems starts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2018
hello my nick name is hotwhitegirl20 i was on camera from april until starting october all was super until i deep look on what we have on chaturbate and by mistake disable -delite acc. after i was look what i do i was crying blablabla but no problem on info page thay said if acc is down by any problems you make new i make new started to go online dresd blablabla and i got problem ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region wtf i
try one more time to upload same id card and picture from last time notning,

i now try with my frends acc papavili1988 i upload ID all oke nothing hapends i starts online about 20 minutes earned 1173 and buff if gets warning restricted area IDs i dont unterstand now i cant get money from that tokens plus i cant get registeted to do again what i was doing i dont know 7 months all oke now no Why please i must to know i was send several mails but must to know why area we brodcasting Europe Serbia

hello masters please help we have more than 2 years on chaturbate but now we cant get tokens please help nick name is nut_cracker_and_sexy_animal so we have opened new one
daddys_little_devils and now acc got baned please help acept to recive tokens to start brodacsting

Upvote 0
hello masters please help we have more than 2 years on chaturbate but now we cant get tokens please help nick name is nut_cracker_and_sexy_animal so we have opened new one
daddys_little_devils and now acc got baned please help acept to recive tokens to start brodacsting

Im sorry to hear your account was banned. Unfortunately, after speaking to support the account will remain banned. In regards to any tokens that may be on the account, please write into support and they can look into that matter further.

Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear your account was banned. Unfortunately, after speaking to support the account will remain banned. In regards to any tokens that may be on the account, please write into support and they can look into that matter further.

ok thn for answer but is there option to open new one pamgirlxxx is nick we need to acept tokens to make roling again we are 2 years chaturbating

Upvote 0
ok thn for answer but is there option to open new one pamgirlxxx is nick we need to acept tokens to make roling again we are 2 years chaturbating
Normally when you're banned on a site, making a new account doesn't work. You're banned as a person, not just that particular username.

Time to move on to another site.

Upvote 0
we have got mail feel free to open new acc that is ok but geting baned for ading new performer on acc and baned for that or replying to mail that is no reason to get baned that will be like you post me anwer to your post and bam you ban us xd

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
and one more question master is it posible that new performer girl be aceptet only that girl to be on camera and its a restricted area for ids like we were but we have manage broadcasting for 2 years so is it posible that girl to be on chamera alone on new acc can you make that hapend so that is brand new girl newer before on chaturbate online and only she wiill be there ?

Upvote 0
Writing here because I didn't want to start a new thread. I was recently banned from chaturbate. They were justified. I violated the terms of service or whatever. However, I received an email from them on the 3rd that made it seem like they were going to unlift the ban...but I haven't heard anything since. Here is a screenshot of the email. Any help is appreciated!IMG_0503.PNG

Reactions: AdultBrands
Upvote 0
@xxbettyboobs Just to be sure, did you reply to that email confirming you have read and understood what they have said and you will not let this happen again? If not, then do so and it should be fixed I hope.
Consider yourself lucky, too, I don;t hear/read of CB sending nice emails like this for bans, usually, it's a "ban" and you won't ever know the exact reason why. Clearly you had someone understanding at the time (maybe a parent who knows how tough it is, and you accidentally fell asleep).

If you did reply to it as it asked, then wait for @punker barbie to try get some info for it for you.

Upvote 0
Wow if CB is picking and choosing when to be lenient over such serious disregard for such an important rule, I will be shocked. That's wild.

Upvote 0
I got really lucky you guys. They have unbanned me. I understand how important it is to keep minors off of a stream. Honestly I think the only thing that saved me was my reaction time to shutting down the stream and my apology letter to chaturbate. This is my only income to providing for said minor right now so it amazing to have it back. I have taken certain precautions to preventing this from happening again(i.e.-a sliding lock from my side only). Hope this thread is helpful for the next guy or gal!

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Well isn't this just peachy. I'm so glad to see a model who fell asleep on cam and allowed a minor child to appear on ca, was unbanned by Chaturbate but models who don't ban tippers for age play and merely ignore their comments get their entire lives upended with no warning, no explanation and no response when emailing support.

Chaturbate will be hearing from my lawyer today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.