AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i haven't had my tokens downloaded in a month‼

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2021
hello @punker barbie I know you keep busy, but I couldn't find a solution but to ask for your help after all this time.
my model account is: diianafire
more than a month ago I forgot to close the OBS program, accidentally my roommate who is also a chaturbate model appeared and was seen on my camera :nailbiting: i have several roommates, I uploaded the documents of the person I thought had appeared on my camera but it was not because my tokens were not downloaded so I asked support to help me download my tokens because my account was verified‼ , but they did not help me and until recently support answered me with the description of the person who appeared on camera that was a red-haired girl with a wallachian, with that description I discovered who was the one who appeared by accident, but when I was going to upload the documents for age verification of that girl, my account was completely blocked and I can no longer upload any documents. I just want you to let me load the documents to verify the girl who accidentally showed up., she is the only friend with red hair‼ and so my account is normal again and my tokens are downloaded as always, I understand and respect the rules of chaturabate but I have been with this problem for a month o_O please help me. Thank you

when I was going to upload the documents for age verification of that girl, my account was completely blocked and I can no longer upload any documents
Have you tried to send them through an email in response to the support having your ticket number ?

my roommate who is also a chaturbate model
or send them her screen name on CB (by mail to support too)

Upvote 0
Have you tried to send them through an email in response to the support having your ticket number ?

or send them her screen name on CB (by mail to support too)
if I've been doing that for a whole month. :S already by mail support helped me and solved my problem, many thanks ♥

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.