AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just had a huge security threat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarSkyBaby

Cam Model
Aug 28, 2017
West Coast, US
Twitter Username
@SugarSkyBaby
Tumblr Username
SugarSkyBaby
MFC Username
Sugarskybaby
Chaturbate Username
SugarSkyBaby
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000910643/sugarskybaby/
Someone from my personal life (a guy who's been trying to ask me out for a few years) just exposed themselves as my biggest tipper from the last few nights. And I'm not sure what to do.
I'm still just starting out with camming, so should I just change all my usernames/start new accounts and start completely from scratch? Should I officially label him as a stalker?
I feel incredibly violated and manipulated right now and I'm really concerned about my personal safety at this point. What else does he know? What else will he do?? None of my social media accounts aren't linked in any way, and I've been using separate photos and everything. I've followed all the security protocols to a T. So I'm freaking the fuck out about this.
I could really use some advice.

if you've just started out and don't mind starting over than i would, and when you do make sure to block any state that may be a threat to your security. i know streamate can block a user by IP if you contact support and tell them he is a threat, but I'm not positive how it works on chaturbate. sorry i cant be more help but i hope you stay safe and can get some resolution to all of it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Cherry Bomb
Should I contact chaturbate about this?
I'm just really at a loss. I knew it was a risk that people from my personal life would find out I was camming, but it hasn't even been 2 weeks. Which makes me think he's been watching me closely since before I started.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I knew it was a risk that people from my personal life would find out I was camming, but it hasn't even been 2 weeks. Which makes me think he's been watching me closely since before I started.
It sounds like you have good grounds to assume this. Bans/ ignores and other online measures won't protect you from someone able to physically stalk you.

On the camming part just do your ban/ ignore, you can report to Chaturbate the concern, and also keep some kind of records of the online encounters. I would forget starting again a persistent online stalker will most likely find you again and will be harder to spot in a new group of members than your regulars.
On the physical stalker part, if you get any real evidence of it do something about it. Anything at all that sets a boundary and sends a clear message to him. This online stalking is one such thing, that if/ when traced back to him you can act on further if he bypasses a ban/ ignore: This is why you should ban/ ignore and report to site.

Currently this guy seems obsessed and fantasy ridden, which can lead to dangerous if you don't keep your boundaries clear. Part of this is to show him that he can't manipulate your behaviour. Cutting communication lines is the best way to avoid escalation and widen the gap from obsessed to active stalker by taking away any self-justification for it.

For now, increase security; not fear. Don't let yourself be pushed/ pulled to a place where he thinks he can build some kind of connection to you. Don't be surprised if he threatens exposure should he get the chance to communicate with you again; up until then he can only dream of it and enjoy the fantasy of controlling you.

Erm, here's a suggestion - don't name your forum account same as cam account. Google your name + chaturbate brings this thread on first page of results; your efforts are for nothing if he can read the exact means you're trying to negate him with...

You can rename, you can change site, you can block IP (if i reboot my router i get a fresh IP - heck I may get a fresh IP at any time anyway, but rebooting router usually ensures it), block the state, but while there's a traceable footprint to recommendations here and linked directly to your cam name - then it all may be for nothing as he can be "one step ahead". No-one is quite as cautious as they think in their online security...

Honestly think you should get this thread, and your Ambercutie account deleted, start again. Do not name it anything like your model account, do not use an identifiable picture/photo, do not link it to your model account on sites either. Then get verified, and get good advice away from prying eyes and potential stalkerish guys by it only being readable by models in the access restricted model section!

p.s. you could also just ask how he found you. Maybe that he's reasonably nice, or maybe he's frightening. It sounds like he was a member of these sites long before you showed up and happened to see you due to various filters on a site (i.e. US girls only), rather than he suddenly searched for you online and magically found you just after you started.

I know one Ro girl hid her online times on Facebook (or stopped going online on facebook) while she worked - simply because anyone seeing her online on facebook for 2-3 hours at... 1-4am... would imply she's at a computer at those hours. It didn't take a genius male friend of hers to put 2 and 2 together and casually ask one night what she did as a job, because she was online overnight. She knew, he knew, but he'd never seen her. However, it could mean he'd start searching...

Just to reassure, same girl also told one of her oldest friends what she does. He was desiring her (she never told him her model name and he's never found her as far as she knows), he never shared/scared/stalked or anything else. Indeed, he has a family now, and she is still "anon" in her work to all that know her in real life. At least, as far as she knows anyway (and it's been 5 years or so).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.