AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just want work in peace, help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2023
Good evening @punker barbie ,
My announcer name is north_girls and on Sunday, March 19 between 7:00 p.m. and 7:10p.m. meter. and 8:00 pm PT my account was banned because chaturbate has reason to believe I violated their terms of service. I have been a chaturbate broadcaster for quite some time and have obeyed the site rules and terms of service at all times to the best of my knowledge. However, I previously worked in a studio by the name of female broadcaster northwest_tt who, quite frankly, was exploiting me and refused to honor my demands that she continue to work there recently. I believe that the reason Chaturbate has for believing that I broke the rules or violated the terms of service is, in fact, a fabrication created by my angry and disgruntled EX-employers. If possible, I would like to know why you think I violated the terms. Also, if possible, I would like to unlink myself and my id from that studio as I don't have the amount of money they would want me to pay for the station page I was working on there under the name northwest_tt. Since I couldn't pay them what they asked for, I'm assuming they made something up in an effort to get my new account banned and back to that studio. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with both matters. Thanks

Username: north_girls

Good evening @punker barbie ,
My announcer name is north_girls and on Sunday, March 19 between 7:00 p.m. and 7:10p.m. meter. and 8:00 pm PT my account was banned because chaturbate has reason to believe I violated their terms of service. I have been a chaturbate broadcaster for quite some time and have obeyed the site rules and terms of service at all times to the best of my knowledge. However, I previously worked in a studio by the name of female broadcaster northwest_tt who, quite frankly, was exploiting me and refused to honor my demands that she continue to work there recently. I believe that the reason Chaturbate has for believing that I broke the rules or violated the terms of service is, in fact, a fabrication created by my angry and disgruntled EX-employers. If possible, I would like to know why you think I violated the terms. Also, if possible, I would like to unlink myself and my id from that studio as I don't have the amount of money they would want me to pay for the station page I was working on there under the name northwest_tt. Since I couldn't pay them what they asked for, I'm assuming they made something up in an effort to get my new account banned and back to that studio. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with both matters. Thanks

Username: north_girls
Is your username north_girls or Charlotte_girls17 like in the post you made On Dec 3 here

The only account I wish to be verified on at the moment is (*Charlotte_girls17*)
Stop making new accounts until the issue is resolved with the original account. CB will keep banning any new accounts you make and you are not doing yourself any favours by doing that. It is just making things worse if anything

I know you don't like it and think it is unfair but it has to be done that way and you need to have some patience here.

Either way the northwest_tt account belongs to the studio and it can't be given to you. They created the account so all you can ask is for CB to unlink your ID documents from that account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.