AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I messed up on MFC Can I start again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Hello Y'all,

I messed up jumping in to MFC without doing any real research. ( I just was excited to start) However, that was a mistake.
Now I have changed my name really tied down what I want to do but now I have a lower cam score and cant seem to get anyone in my room.
My question is should I delete my profile and start again? When I first started I had a different cam name and had NO idea what the hell I was doing. Once I realized that I took some time off and did research and watched other cam shows. I feel pretty confident that I have a solid brand and name now Plus I invested in a background. I am just afraid that noone will even get the chance to discover me.
I need advice. I kind of want to start over but I am afraid to delete my profile and not be accepted back.
Thanks in advance!

As far as I know MFC won't let you delete your account for just any reason? I don't think your camscore being low or missing the new model status would be enough... not sure tho.
My advice is to keep logging online and stay consistent. It's the best thing anyone could do as a cam model. If you can, try different times, log online in the morning for a little then at night to reach different people. There are a lot of girls with low camscores who are able to bring it back up. It's not easy but not impossible. :)
Also, I know it's hard, but try not to think about your camscore, don't let it bring you down. There are guys who will find you ! I try to remember that guys can bookmark me once they've found me, so if I'm online, I think it's easier for them to see that I'm online and click to join my room.

Good luck! Remember consistency and just logging on is the most important thing. :h:

Upvote 0
If you don't mind me asking, what is your camscore? I've seen people on the forum with pretty decent camscores feel like theirs is low just because there are other girls with 5000+ camscores.
It is in the 700 as of now. I just am worried that with me taking a break to get my new camera and mic in that it will drop more without me even doing anything.

Upvote 0
As far as I know MFC won't let you delete your account for just any reason? I don't think your camscore being low or missing the new model status would be enough... not sure tho.
My advice is to keep logging online and stay consistent. It's the best thing anyone could do as a cam model. If you can, try different times, log online in the morning for a little then at night to reach different people. There are a lot of girls with low camscores who are able to bring it back up. It's not easy but not impossible. :)
Also, I know it's hard, but try not to think about your camscore, don't let it bring you down. There are guys who will find you ! I try to remember that guys can bookmark me once they've found me, so if I'm online, I think it's easier for them to see that I'm online and click to join my room.

Good luck! Remember consistency and just logging on is the most important thing. :h:

Okay, thank you for this advice. I guess I am not to worried about my camscore at the moment as I know it does say that it will drop as after the new model status is over. However, I am just more worried about no one being able to discover me. However, I will just keep at it like you said! Thank you ❤

Upvote 0
Mine got down to 558 before it started recovering when I first started camming. A drop is normal, and I doubt starting a new account will fix that or be some magic trick that suddenly gains you a bunch of regulars. Do you have access to the models only section? If not, there's a ton of great resources about camscore there, and I'd recommend working toward getting access.

Upvote 0
Mine got down to 558 before it started recovering when I first started camming. A drop is normal, and I doubt starting a new account will fix that or be some magic trick that suddenly gains you a bunch of regulars. Do you have access to the models only section? If not, there's a ton of great resources about camscore there, and I'd recommend working toward getting access.
Okay, yeah like I said I know the camscore was going to drop. Cause I started off high. But i did read that it does drop after new model status. But since during that time I had no idea what I was doing I wasn't sure if I completely messed it up. I do hear about other girls talking about their first accounts and old cam profiles. So I wasn't sure if it was something common to make new accounts. I am totally okay working at it. I don't have model status yet. But I also am trying to work for that as well on here. I appreciate the help :) && I'll just keep working at it ❤❤

Upvote 0
Thanks for your answers girls! I was going through the same situation on a webcam site here in Spain and was about to delete my account when I found this topic on the forum. Should I use my new user on other webcam sites and keep the old one on just that site, or would that also affect my score?

Upvote 0
Thanks for your answers girls! I was going through the same situation on a webcam site here in Spain and was about to delete my account when I found this topic on the forum. Should I use my new user on other webcam sites and keep the old one on just that site, or would that also affect my score?
I am not positive but I think if you're trying to build a brand with you new username you should change it. That way you name is the same/similar on all platforms to be easily found!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.