AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need a models opinion...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do this. Be professional and require models to book the space like they would a hotel room. This just opens the door for you being taken advantage of, and also seems way too ambiguous for a business.

Not really sure what you mean by adding this?

Also, this.
Agreed with gens first point!
Also The initial idea if booking fees was great, then you started slipping down the slimey studio slide of “boss” and that’s when you lose all my respect. Charge upfront booking fees, stay the fuck out of the girls buisness.

Reactions: Gen and AmberCutie
I could see myself using a service like this- when I travel, if I know it has a pretty setup and reliable internet OR if it was located near me and I had friends/family/someone coming to stay in my house.

Butttttt.. $25 an hour is probably more than I'd pay. I just checked airbnb listings in West Palm Beach and I can find really nice places for under $150 a night. For that it's likely that I'd get internet that's good enough to stream, and an entire condo or house to have multiple locations for shooting in, and I could sleep there. Maybe I'd get a pool and nice yard for filming outdoor content. Most girls that cam already have their own computers/equipment.
I also wouldn't be into a % of my earnings cause like.. what if I have a great token day.

This could be useful if you marketed it to newer girls that need help getting into the industry.. but then you are just moving into slimy studio territory. Or charged a monthly rate with access to a certain number of shifts/hours (for girls that live there but can't work from home).

Status
Not open for further replies.