AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need advice, is this even allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
xVpzuR3
How is this allowed? Someone please, I need advice.

I've been on there for two years. Made them tens of thousands and they pull this shit.

Yup, they've done it before and they'll do it again. That's how Chaturbate is.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, @SonOfDragons

CB has been exponentially cracking down on this issue over the past few years with less and less room for exception. It's a shame but a quick breeze through ToS will show they are well within their rights to do as they did and shows their extreme paranoia surrounding underage suspicion. This being said, there are ways to address the issue from here forward.

If you wish to try other sites - Streammate, Cam4, Flirt4Free and LiveJasmin (might be missing some...) allow male models, though they all have different formats. Please make sure you thoroughly read the Terms of Service and Policies before broadcasting since every site is different and so you don't run into similar issues in the future; it doesn't take too long and it really pays off in the long run.

If rejoining CB or other sites with very strict "looking underage" policies, there are a few tricks that you can use to your advantage to keep yourself a little safer. Altering appearance or presence to give an older look (if you naturally look younger than you are) is a great go-to, laying down strict ground rules in your room/shows with zero-tolerance for even mentioning your age appearance, changing your camroom setup to look more "mature", etc. Just a few things to think about. It may seem like you are "sacrificing values" but what you are really doing is re-branding your image for your customers and your host-site in a way that it doesn't leave any room for customers to "misinterpret" your age. In essence: covering your ass so this doesn't happen again.

I would refer you to the Cam Guy Thread but it seems you've already been through. ;) Just make sure you read all the fine print and try to adapt to the way the industry is going if you like your site. This is an ever-evolving industry, we all have to keep changing with it - it sucks but that's just how it is.

Best of luck, let us know if there's anything else we can do to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.