AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help my account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
Saludos,
Yesterday my account was banned for some reason, Hello, could you help me, I am very worried, since this account takes a lot of time and effort on my part! @punker barbie

Account
LanaForrester

Thank you, I hope your prompt reply!

Saludos,
Yesterday my account was banned for some reason, Hello, could you help me, I am very worried, since this account takes a lot of time and effort on my part! @punker barbie

Account
LanaForrester

Thank you, I hope your prompt reply!
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much, for being so attentive, the support team has indeed solved the problem; For the models who come to read this forum and present the same problem, please be very careful with what they talk to their users. Chaturbate is not tolerating anything that has to do with stool, blood, urine or vomits; I'm still learning this and I even read all the chaturbate rules! Greetings, Excellent income, girls, and I hope that the earnings are according to your effort and an excellent show !!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.