AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help with chaturbate not streaming in 1080p

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jos

Aug 19, 2021
Hello, I have a logitech brio webcam and obs. I am trying to have my stream on chaturbate display in 1080p for my viewers. When i am streaming chaturbate shows HD+ but when i view my own stream I only can see up to a 720p video stream which does not look that good. I have the brio camera set to 1080p and i have the output in obs set to 1080p 30fps. I have tried all bitrates between 3000 and 12000 but nothing ever changes from the max streaming of 720p as a viewer on chaturbate. I tried researching this issue but only find very old posts that do not have answers or people are talking about twitch streaming which doesnt help either.

What encoder are you using and what codec/profile do you have set? And what type of hardware are you using and what is your upload bandwidth your ISP provides?

Min you probably need to be doing a bit higher than 5000 to get HD consistently.

And you might try using the same encoder for your recording stream and look at the video in the recorded file to see what resolution it is using and how it looks. If you use one encoder for both then that is what should be going to chaturbate and should let you tune you setup and view what would be going to be broadcast.

Hello, I have a logitech brio webcam and obs. I am trying to have my stream on chaturbate display in 1080p for my viewers. When i am streaming chaturbate shows HD+ but when i view my own stream I only can see up to a 720p video stream which does not look that good. I have the brio camera set to 1080p and i have the output in obs set to 1080p 30fps. I have tried all bitrates between 3000 and 12000 but nothing ever changes from the max streaming of 720p as a viewer on chaturbate. I tried researching this issue but only find very old posts that do not have answers or people are talking about twitch streaming which doesnt help either.
If chaturbate says you are in HD+ but viewers only see 720p option you need to contact CB support.

What encoder are you using and what codec/profile do you have set? And what type of hardware are you using and what is your upload bandwidth your ISP provides?

Min you probably need to be doing a bit higher than 5000 to get HD consistently.

And you might try using the same encoder for your recording stream and look at the video in the recorded file to see what resolution it is using and how it looks. If you use one encoder for both then that is what should be going to chaturbate and should let you tune you setup and view what would be going to be broadcast.
Sorry im not to up on technology. Im not sure what the codec/profile is but for the encoder im using hardware (NVENC). By hardware I think you mean what camera and parts are in my pc? Im using a logitech brio hooked up to usb 3.0. I have a ryzen 7 2700x cpu and nvidia gtx 1070 gpu. isp upload is 11mbps

Sorry I should have elaborated...

If chaturbate says you are in HD+ but viewers only see 720p option you need to contact CB support because the problem is not on your end its on theirs. CB displaying HD+ means the server recognizes that you are sending the minimum requirements for 1080p but a glitch on CBs end is restricting you to 720p.

Reactions: NotYou
Sorry I should have elaborated...

If chaturbate says you are in HD+ but viewers only see 720p option you need to contact CB support because the problem is not on your end its on theirs. CB displaying HD+ means the server recognizes that you are sending the minimum requirements for 1080p but a glitch on CBs end is restricting you to 720p.
It looks like you were correct. I contacted chaturbate a few days ago and they got back to me. They told me they looked at my account and to try again. Low and behold now it shows up as 1080p for my viewers. yay

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.