AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need ideas!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2011
profiles.myfreecams.com
So my birthday is Monday and so far I have been keeping it my topic and doing small things to get everyone excited and have fun (Decorating the room with balloon cutouts that the guys buy and get their name on). I'm just kinda stuck as what to actually do for the big birthday bash, I have a million things in my head but I just cant come up with anything.

Models, when you celebrate something on cam like this, how do you sort the ideas out and make em all work?

I did a countdown to decorate me like a birthday cake. we went in the tub and put sprinkle and whip cream and all. It was very very messy and not as sexy as I would have liked lol but it was fun. I havent been camming long so havent had many celebrations.

Reactions: BustyJules
If you have an amazon wishlist you could say anything that shows up the week before you will open on cam, that way they can see how excited you are.

...Or maybe they could tip you x amount of tokens to give you a birthday spanking. :D

I have the same issue. Mine is next month and i cant think of exactly what i want to do for it.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Mine is next month too! I like these ideas (I can't do the birthday cake one though, no bath tub), but I like the idea of the Amazon wishlist and the birthday spankings, as well as decorating :D

Maybe take any toys you have, wrap them up in small boxes like presents, then have tip goals for each one. Someone would then tip, saying for which present, and whichever present hits it's goal first is the one you do a show with. While that's going on, maybe for every tip you can throw confetti, or have one of those birthday...blower...things (oh god what are they called...they unfold when you blow them lol), stuff like that.

I'm sure I'll think of more ideas as the time for my birthday gets closer.

Also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion9:

I know guys will ask what specials youre having on your bday. (Yes they ask you on YOUR bday what deals THEY can get. grrr) So im going to be having a few teaser vids on sale that day for cheap.
Ive also decided that im going to make a lil cupcake with a candle to blow to and make a wish with at a set time too. Just something for me to do they will like as well.
I also really like the decorate me ideas you girls have. I may have to get some sprinkles lol.
The balloon cut outs with names on them seem like a great idea too!
Also set up a special wishlist of things you would just like for your bday. I have mine set up ready to go up soon when its closer. Its just lil stuff i want like some Kohls giftcards, a Kinect for the xbox, some bath bubbles, lotions, etc. Things you may want but may not want to buy for yourself per say. A spoil me only list. Someone bought me an ipod last week before i set up the new list for my bday already. I didnt NEED one but wanted it super bad and wasnt going to buy it for myself for quiet a bit longer so it was nice to get :)

Yeah, I had guys ask about the birthday specials. I told them it's my birthday so I should be the one getting a present, but if they tell me their birthday now, and I mark it down on my calendar, then visit me on or near their birthday they can have a flash.

FeliciaClover said:
If you have an amazon wishlist you could say anything that shows up the week before you will open on cam, that way they can see how excited you are.

...Or maybe they could tip you x amount of tokens to give you a birthday spanking. :D

Love the amazon idea, have seen a couple girls do it, and always enjoy it.

For my birthday I bought a 6 pack of cupcakes, some alcohol (It was my 21st) stupid party hats, those loud obnoxious popper things that shoot out glitter and confetti while simultaneously scaring the shit out of you, and I lit the candles, blew them out, and said if I reached a certain token goal I would smush all 6 of the cupcakes all over my face, body, etc. I took frosting pens and told the guys that for x amount of tokens they could have their name written on various body parts...after several hours, i licked myself clean...as much as possible, ha. And had a "happy hour" where guys could buy me "birthday shots." Anddd I took the balloons and for a tip I would inhale the helium and say whatever they wanted. Probably not smart, healthwise...but eh. Sounds silly, but saying "fuck me harder, you handsome devil" in a chipmunk voice is enough to make you rofl.
Oh boy. What a mess. But yea, cupcakes (& co.) are a great route to go! :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.