AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Need Your Help Guys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Guys please give me your feedback... :think:

Favorites Q&A

Which do u prefer most?

1.Hair down there...
-Shaved
-Landing strip
-Neatly trimmed
-Un-shaved

2.Bust size...
-Big
-Medium
-Small
-Doesn't matter

3.Performance...
a. Do you like to watch cam girl cooking shows?
b. Do you like count downs, group, privates, or voyeur shows mostly?
c. Girl on girl shows, or just one girl shows?

4. What are the top qualities you love the most about your favorite web cam models?

THANK YOU GUYS

1. Neatly trimmed. Bush is scary, but no hair at all... idk It doesn't look right too me.
2. Breast size really isn't something I worry too much about. I like all boobies equally, no lie :)
3. I do love count downs, because that gives me a chance to hang out and chat before the show starts. If I cant afford to tip for the show, I wont be viewing it, so yeah countdowns are by far my favorite.
4. My favorite models all have one thing in common. Camming, though a big part of their lives, does not encompass their entire life. I can have real conversations with my favorite model friends, because we have things in common besides their work/my entertainment.

1.Hair down there...
Difficult question right out the gate. I'm a fan of both the landing strip and neatly trimmed equally.

2.Bust size...
I like breasts of all sizes so I'd say doesn't matter though too insanely (unnaturally) big is worse than nearly flat chested. :)

3.Performance...
When I'm in the mood to hang out, cooking shows are a lot of fun. I :h: food and women.
They all have their benefits but I think Groups are my favorite.
If the girls are actually into each other, girl on girl shows are STUPID hot.

4. What are the top qualities you love the most about your favorite web cam models?
I need to be able to chat with my favorite models since I'm on MFC daily and probably only fap to MFC two or three times a week. I find a girl who can be a bit silly and goofy makes me smile and feel good on nights I don't feel like getting off. :p

1.Hair down there...
I love them all except for the completely unattended. Definitely get tired of shaved pussy all the time and enjoy donning the fire fif\ghting equipment and go looking for some bush from time to time.
2.Bust size...
Prior to joining MFC this would have been an easy choice for me, more than a mouthful is a waste, but now I have broadened my horizons I now enjoy a wider range of variety. DD pulls me up though and not to much droop I'm afraid.

3.Performance...
Yes, love the whole aspect of seeing into the models real life, cooking, shower/bathing, karaoke, gardening even just basic household chores especially if there are lots of upskirt and downblouse views involved. What can I say, "Hello, my name is Dave and I'm a pervert".
Countdowns would be my preference when I have tokens. Not a fan of private/group but have been known to spy. Most common for me though is to just drop tikens of to madels I have been perving the previous week while waiting for pay day to come around.
It doesn't matter as long as the girl/s are into it and having a good time. If a girl/s are trying to do a show and their just not feeling it on the day or at that time the it's next model for me.
Most of my favorites are lower ranked models and thats mainly because I prefer the more intimate nature of my visits to her room, yeah I'm an attention whore to but also my steam keeps bogging down so if it's a speaking model I miss most of the conversation and asking her to type only stuffs things up for her where the girls that don't have as many attending her have more time to type chat. Of the more popular models I visit I do so because of their professionalism, the way they run their rooms and how they can put up with a huge amount of crap sometimes yet carry on.

Poker_Babe said:

Favorites Q&A

Which do u prefer most?

1.Hair down there...
-Shaved
-Landing strip
-Neatly trimmed
-Un-shaved

2.Bust size...
-Big
-Medium
-Small
-Doesn't matter

3.Performance...

THANK YOU GUYS

1. Landing strip - I want to see you're pussy to hair gets in the way but totally bald kinda gives it a bardie doll vibe.

2. All about shape not size. Good boobs are ones that look nice.

3. a. Maybe but probably wouldn't tip. It's cool but it's not horny. Might lead to me liking the model and wanting to see a sexy show.
b. Countdown is ok if it goes quickly, nothing worse for models and tippers than a protracted countdown so keep it realistic.
Group is good.
Private gets expensive quickly so for use poorer members it's a less likely option.
Spying is same as group really, I never say much coz I'm busy anyway.
c. GG is always gonna get me going because there are 4 boobs and 2 vaginas but it's a treat rather than a staple, single girl can entertain perfectly as well.

4. I like models who are tough but sexy. Ashasnow was the first who made me want to please her, like I had to prove I was worth being in her room. She's cool with her ban hammer. One beg during a show and you're out of there.
Also, I like a good arse. See:Littlejessie, Ambercutie, Ashasnow, Violet420

Good stuff guys. What other stuff do yall like to see on MFC?

Just_mark__ said:
Poker_Babe said:
I'd like to see next weeks lottery numbers

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49

There you go - They're in there somewhere!
Disclaimer:- May only work in the UK

1. I like it it all except the jungle look

2. I like all boobies :mrgreen: For me it's more about the shape and nipples than the size.

3. All of them.

4. A friendly upbeat personality, but doesn't put up with rude peeps or fucktards.

Poker_Babe said:
Good stuff guys. What other stuff do yall like to see on MFC?[/size]

I'm a huge fan of outdoor shows and like models to mix it up a bit. It really gets boring IMO to see the same thing over and over. For example, you know exactly what some models will be doing before you even go to their room... same position, same pose...borrrrring.

1. Shaved
2. Preference is big. However, i like all sizes. I really love hangers....nothing a like good boob hang when bending over
3. I like interaction with the model....sexual and non sexual. so for me it is about having a good time. Sometimes with lots of girls in the room it becomes more about giggling than entertainment....not a fan of that. I have a weird enjoyment of watching really wasted girls. I also love attitude....HeidiVoltage is a fav. She has a wicked sense of humor and will tell people to fuck off. My biggest hate is begging from models and members.

regards

since i'm just as much as a perv as a model i thought i'll answer it as well ;)
hope you dont mind a female opinion

1. -Landing strip

2. -Doesn't matter

3. Performance...
a. Do you like to watch cam girl cooking shows? ah yes as long as she still keeps focus on the chat.. some dont and thats pretty annoying
b. Do you like count downs, group, privates, or voyeur shows mostly? i like count downs.. gets this sharing a girl feeling.. which i like better
c. Girl on girl shows, or just one girl shows? i prefer one girl, just cause alot of girls fake their bi-sexuality there's nothing less atractive then girls rubbing eachother silly without really enjoying

4. What are the top qualities you love the most about your favorite web cam models? i like girls who are open to things, who dont judge, and who are truely having fun on cam.. a big ass helps alot.. but if the first few are good.. it doesnt matter that much

exbeardy said:
Just_mark__ said:
Poker_Babe said:
I'd like to see next weeks lottery numbers

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49

There you go - They're in there somewhere!
Disclaimer:- May only work in the UK

I want to see them in a show

TashaTypical said:
since i'm just as much as a perv as a model i thought i'll answer it as well ;)
hope you dont mind a female opinion

1. -Landing strip

2. -Doesn't matter

3. Performance...
a. Do you like to watch cam girl cooking shows? ah yes as long as she still keeps focus on the chat.. some dont and thats pretty annoying
b. Do you like count downs, group, privates, or voyeur shows mostly? i like count downs.. gets this sharing a girl feeling.. which i like better
c. Girl on girl shows, or just one girl shows? i prefer one girl, just cause alot of girls fake their bi-sexuality there's nothing less atractive then girls rubbing eachother silly without really enjoying

4. What are the top qualities you love the most about your favorite web cam models? i like girls who are open to things, who dont judge, and who are truely having fun on cam.. a big ass helps alot.. but if the first few are good.. it doesnt matter that much

don't mind at all. thank you for the input
;)

Poker_Babe said:

Favorites Q&A

Which do u prefer most?

1.Hair down there...
-Shaved
-Landing strip
-Neatly trimmed
-Un-shaved

2.Bust size...
-Big
-Medium
-Small
-Doesn't matter

3.Performance...

THANK YOU GUYS
1. Landing strip/Trimmed, but it's hard to find someone not shaved nowadays.

2. Doesn't really matter, although I don't like really big.

3.a. Cooking show, not exactly, a girl naked in the kitchen (doing whatever she has to do) hell yes.
b. I like countdowns, groups too. I'm too broke to afford a private show, and I wouldn't know what to do except to tell the model to enjoy herself without thinking of what I may want. I like to spy but some premiums have weird requests.
c. I usually don't like girl on girl show on MFC cause the girls doing that are rarely the prettiest. One notable exception I've seen recently was ScarlettSky and VivikaVixen : both extremely pretty and they really seem to enjoy themselves. Bonus point for passionate kissing.

4. Available and nice to the room (and being able to keep it under her rule), smiling, and knowledgeable on how to tease (not naked right now B.B, ass-to-mouth, but playing with her clothes and body in an erotic manner).
:hello2:

Poker_Babe said:

Favorites Q&A

Which do u prefer most?

1.Hair down there...
-Shaved
-Landing strip

2.Bust size...
-Big generally; but more importantly natural. I prefer natural A-cups than fake Gs

3.Performance...
a. Do you like to watch cam girl cooking shows? - Sometimes, depends on the personality of the girl as much as anything. I could watch someone clean their gutters if they're interesting, funny, and/or sexy.
b. Do you like count downs, group, privates, or voyeur shows mostly? Personally, groups or privates. Countdowns can take too long to initiate, and also in a group or private the show can continue for as long as I and/or the model wants. I sometimes envy the guys who can cum in 5 or even 10 minutes. Takes me like 20, and longer if I'm distracted by members chatting :(
c. Girl on girl shows, or just one girl shows? I prefer solo, both can be good

Personality, intelligence, humour - body and looks are an obvious bonus but without the first three looks alone don't satisfy me.

THANK YOU GUYS

Which do u prefer most?

1.Hair down there...
-Shaved
-Landing strip
-Neatly trimmed
-Un-shaved

No great preference other than I want tobe able to see your pussy in all its glory

2.Bust size...
-Big
-Medium
-Small
-Doesn't matter

I much prefer natural boobs, irrespective of size. I am, perhaps, more attracted bynipples than the boobs themselves

3.Performance...
a. Do you like to watch cam girl cooking shows? Not really
b. Do you like count downs, group, privates, or voyeur shows mostly?I'm a fully paid-up voyeur but I do like group shows
c. Girl on girl shows, or just one girl shows? Either but girl/girl only if you are really into it

4. What are the top qualities you love the most about your favorite web cam models? Being natural, realistic with your expectations. Encouraging more viewers to tip smaller amounts rather than letting a few tippers dominate a show

Status
Not open for further replies.