AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I noticed changes in Daily Pay.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys, not sure if anyone else here has noticed, but in the last two weeks I noticed that they don't send out payments to be processed on Mondays anymore. (They will send you an email but they won't actually really send it to the bank, this has been happening personally to me) For example if you made a daily request on Sunday, they won't send out on Monday for processing, to be received on Tuesday (for those whose banks process the next business day). I asked if this is a new policy that we need to be aware of and they always say: They don't process on the weekends. Which I never expected to, but anyways the point is, Mondays is the new Sundays, at least for me. In my case they handle my financial stuff as if Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays are part of the weekend. This started happening 2 weeks ago. I've been on Chaturbate since around 2015. Just wanted to throw it out there in case if this happened to you 2 weeks in a row also, to not be surprised, and payment is coming, it's just different now. It helps you arrange better when to request daily payouts. Just think Monday is really Sunday. And if Monday is a Holiday, be prepared for Tuesday to be your Sunday. But this is my personal experience. Not sure if anyone else is going through the same.

Last edited:
What country are you in? Here in the UK Monday was a bank holiday so if you got an email saying it was sent that's likely true but the bank itself wasn't processing on Mondays? Not sure about other countries' public holidays though.

I do agree the daily payments are getting a bit janky though, they're often no longer sent at the times the site says they will be. I'm still waiting to see if I receive email confirmation of the one I requested yesterday :/

Upvote 0
What country are you in? Here in the UK Monday was a bank holiday so if you got an email saying it was sent that's likely true but the bank itself wasn't processing on Mondays? Not sure about other countries' public holidays though.

I do agree the daily payments are getting a bit janky though, they're often no longer sent at the times the site says they will be. I'm still waiting to see if I receive email confirmation of the one I requested yesterday :/
Hi, I'm in the US and have been with them for years :). I know how it works on Holidays, my bank doesn't process on Saturdays, Sundays, Weekends, and Holidays. My situation is that either the bank or chaturbate is not processing my payments on Mondays either even when they send an email. Or maybe they do, but my silly bank probably doesn't process them on Mondays anymore even when it's not a Holiday. Pretty weird. Yes I literally have to send them an email during the evenings now reminding them to send me a notification that my payment was sent to processing because they forget a lot now. I usually get the email like an hour afterwards. But I had to start doing it because I noticed since last year if I don't do it sometimes it doesn't get sent on time. Yesterday I sent an email to remind them to send me a notification and I didn't get a reply nor notification that my payment was sent out to processing. All I can do is hope it does arrive today. I have received payments in fact without the email, but rarely. It usually is bad news for me when I don't get the payment sent for processing notification. Maybe they're short of staff I don't know. They are usually pretty good with communication with me though and very very professional. There was a time though, I think it was last year, where they weren't replying to emails to a bunch of people, (including me) not sure what happened, but shortly after it got resolved. Now there's the payment thing. But I'm crossing my fingers I do get paid today even when I didn't get an email. I requested this daily pay on Tuesday, so it's supposed to be on my bank in about two hours.

Upvote 0
Update: I just got paid on time today even if I didn't get the email last night. The only delay is that now my weekends are longer and Monday really counts as Sunday, so a day less that I can get paid. I can live with that it's okay.

Upvote 0
Update: I was supposed to get another payment in the bank again today, I did get Chaturbate 's email last night, I'm starting to suspect it's my bank and not Chaturbate. They have had problems delaying payments with me before. Chaturbate always treated me right 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I think it's something to do with my bank. Hopefully I can get it on Tuesday 🤞🤞🤞.

Reactions: Lou_King_
Upvote 0
Update: I was supposed to get another payment in the bank again today, I did get Chaturbate 's email last night, I'm starting to suspect it's my bank and not Chaturbate. They have had problems delaying payments with me before. Chaturbate always treated me right 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I think it's something to do with my bank. Hopefully I can get it on Tuesday 🤞🤞🤞.
Glad you got it! I think it may be split responsibility to be honest. I requested a payout yesterday so it would send today (Monday) and have yet to receive it (this has been the slowest one I've received in over a year). Maybe they send on Mondays but are much slower about it than other days? I find Fridays are a bit slow to send too, but the rest of the week days are fine

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.