AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I realised that I am a hoarder of something - do you hoard anything?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case I'm a hoarder of bad decisions. haha just joking.

So not sure if I'm using the hoard word correctly, but my home is full of plants and tech devices.

• Funny!
Reactions: Lou_King_
Far too many shotglasses. While I can't claim to have bought them all, the only rule I have with them is that they must have something identifiable on them of their country of origin. I have about 170 of the damn things now... They are such an easy thing for people to go "do you want something while we are in XYZland?" ... "Sure! Get me a shotglass!"

And computer equipment. I don't know how but I have like 40 laptops right now... not to mention the cables.... So. Many. Cables.

Reactions: Lou_King_
I'm laughing about the plastic bags because I'm exactly the same! And I feel bad about throwing them away unless I'm using them as trash bags because of the environment so I just keep all of them. Yesterday I had the bright realization that I could just stop getting more by using a shopping bag...took me years. 👍

I also have a fuckton of shoes that I don't wear but won't get rid of because they're so pretty hehe.

I also have it with books and drawing materials but I don't know if that really counts... Since I consider them important in my life.

wait, what? do yo have a business about laptops on the black market? 😅

With CoVID a lot of people at work werent able to get their machines refreshed and returned to the leasing company so we ended up with so many machines that were just going to be thrown out so I asked for them and they said yes. I regret it now, I don't even think they are worth the effort/time to setup. At this stage I'm just planning to clean them up and give them away to a charity or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.