AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I should have listened to everyone's advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
For better or worst, I am one of those clients who would rather talk than come at a model with sexual desires.

There is a model that cams once a month as of late on a private-based website. I originally was drawn to her since she cams using her phone, so the whole vibe was more like an Instagram live rather than a studio setup. We talked a bunch in private about life and whatnot. Even though she was on a cam hiatus, she was active through the site's messaging system, so we talk a bunch on there too. We talked every day for about a month.

At this point, I've been going less and less on these websites, and she expressed a desire to leave the industry also. It's been 3 weeks since she last streamed. She gave me a subtle hint to talk offsite, and so I gave her my personal social media.

To my surprise, she actually added me. Her profile had photos dating back a few years, so it does look like her personal account anyway. I should mention that she never saw what I looked like until she saw my social media profile picture. Admittedly, my profile pic was from a professional photographer so I definitely look better in that. I'm also an artist, so my social media are all posts of the work I did for clients. After a couple more weeks of talking, she wanted to see a video of me.

She never asked anything from me and refuses to take my money, so I started to catch feelings that maybe there was a connection. She always sends me pics of her everyday life and shows me some places around her city in Eastern Europe, as well as the new job she got in her city.

So, I thought it was just fair to send a video of me. I thought nothing of it and sent a video of myself playing fetch with my dog.

Not even 10 minutes go by and she blocks me. Immediately, I felt hurt. I hugged my dog for a solid 30 minutes after that. Definitely a hit to my ego, but I'll move on. Looking back, my first mistake was using these sites as a dating service. I thought I was different since I am in my 20's, live an active lifestyle, and have a successful career. Definitely a naive look from me. I've since stopped going on these sites and seeing a therapist to work on my issues regarding relationships.

Moral of the story: I should have listened to everyone here.

For better or worst, I am one of those clients who would rather talk than come at a model with sexual desires.

There is a model that cams once a month as of late on a private-based website. I originally was drawn to her since she cams using her phone, so the whole vibe was more like an Instagram live rather than a studio setup. We talked a bunch in private about life and whatnot. Even though she was on a cam hiatus, she was active through the site's messaging system, so we talk a bunch on there too. We talked every day for about a month.

At this point, I've been going less and less on these websites, and she expressed a desire to leave the industry also. It's been 3 weeks since she last streamed. She gave me a subtle hint to talk offsite, and so I gave her my personal social media.

To my surprise, she actually added me. Her profile had photos dating back a few years, so it does look like her personal account anyway. I should mention that she never saw what I looked like until she saw my social media profile picture. Admittedly, my profile pic was from a professional photographer so I definitely look better in that. I'm also an artist, so my social media are all posts of the work I did for clients. After a couple more weeks of talking, she wanted to see a video of me.

She never asked anything from me and refuses to take my money, so I started to catch feelings that maybe there was a connection. She always sends me pics of her everyday life and shows me some places around her city in Eastern Europe, as well as the new job she got in her city.

So, I thought it was just fair to send a video of me. I thought nothing of it and sent a video of myself playing fetch with my dog.

Not even 10 minutes go by and she blocks me. Immediately, I felt hurt. I hugged my dog for a solid 30 minutes after that. Definitely a hit to my ego, but I'll move on. Looking back, my first mistake was using these sites as a dating service. I thought I was different since I am in my 20's, live an active lifestyle, and have a successful career. Definitely a naive look from me. I've since stopped going on these sites and seeing a therapist to work on my issues regarding relationships.

Moral of the story: I should have listened to everyone here.

I'm confused. When she asked you to send a video, what kind of video she wanted to see? A video of you jerking off? A video of you just smiling and telling her hi? A video of you in the middle of doing your photography thing (Though you shouldn't record a photo shoot with a model without them knowing about it/consenting to it anyway).

Anyway, asking for a video and then blocking you less than ten minutes later is weird. And you don't even know why? When I'm talking to a guy, I could see maybe wanting to briefly video chat with me on FaceTime. But I'm not asking him to send me a video.

Anyway, it's good to hear that you're talking to a therapist.

I'd be hurt too if someone did that to me. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Since she was refusing your money and sending personal/non-sexual photos, I don't think anyone could blame you for catching feelings. It sounded like it was real.

Honestly, if she's the kind of person to block someone in her (seemingly) personal life like that, maybe you dodged a bullet OP. Even if it hurts now, it's better to see someone's real colours sooner than later. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't take her back if she tried to return.

I'm confused. When she asked you to send a video, what kind of video she wanted to see? A video of you jerking off? A video of you just smiling and telling her hi? A video of you in the middle of doing your photography thing (Though you shouldn't record a photo shoot with a model without them knowing about it/consenting to it anyway).

I guess she wanted a vid like an Instagram story where you are just randomly capturing a moment. She sent me a lot of food, gym, outfit, dog, outdoors, etc. photos/vids, and she wanted me to send something back too. I've never seen her nude so we just talked like we were friends.

I'd be hurt too if someone did that to me. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Since she was refusing your money and sending personal/non-sexual photos, I don't think anyone could blame you for catching feelings. It sounded like it was real.

Honestly, if she's the kind of person to block someone in her (seemingly) personal life like that, maybe you dodged a bullet OP. Even if it hurts now, it's better to see someone's real colours sooner than later. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't take her back if she tried to return.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

The scariest part of this experience was how real everything got once you contact each other offsite. I somehow convinced myself that I knew her really well, but in reality, I didn't.

I've since stopped going on these sites and seeing a therapist to work on my issues regarding relationships.
good for you man. im sorry you got hurt, and im sorry you got played.

please keep taking care of yourself! do something this weekend that brings you joy and relief that is healthy and productive.

remember there are lots of models that like to sell the whole girlfriend experience without users knowing it or seeing a titty. you are most definitely not the first. my own father went years talking with a studio model in EE, didnt spend a dime or anything sexual. they mostly talked about jesus, their kids, and fishing. he then got the urgent email asking for $5k for her child's hospital bills. it crushed him.

Is it the same model as in your other thread? If it's not, it sounds like you and the therapist have a lot to talk about.
If it's actually the same model, I have real problems with the timeline here.

Edit: if you're actually being played, expect to hear from one of her "friends" trying to explain everything and drag you back into it. You know what to do then, I hope ...

Reactions: BeeCeeD
Is it the same model as in your other thread? If it's not, it sounds like you and the therapist have a lot to talk about.
If it's actually the same model, I have real problems with the timeline here.

Edit: if you're actually being played, expect to hear from one of her "friends" trying to explain everything and drag you back into it. You know what to do then, I hope ...

My other thread is a different model that only worked for a very short period of time. I never kept contact with her.

and thanks for the heads up, and yea I trust myself this time to make the logical call.

Admittingly, I do have a type for EE women.

I am so sorry to hear that. Anybody would feel hurt in your situation, because saying that the sudden block is weird would be an understatement. As you said, cam websites do not function like your traditional dating service, but if you are looking for a girlfriend/girl next door type of vibe, you can find it online. However, try to bear in mind at all times that this is a temporary/digital thing, and the possibility of having a relationship with a camgirl is kinda small.

Status
Not open for further replies.