AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I stopped tipping camgirls to save money, now they are getting desperate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Guy That's exactly how it usually is. The ones hoping for a meetup usually try to ask once in paid chat though I've seen it plenty of times in free chat as well. Keep in mind that there's invisible chat too. Most members type there.
Yeah. Ive seen models responding to comments/questions that I can't see.

@Guy yeah I hate that. I always try to not say the name of the member but maybe like half of their screen name when I chat with them so folks know I'm speaking to someone in invisible chat. It's nice in the sense that we don't have PM's and everyone can do it, but it generally means no one is conversing at all. Considering most are only in free chat for a short while before they get whisked away to paid chat it makes sense that they don't bother.

When im on Streamate, im the only one in the room who is having a conversation with the model. Everyone else is just making sexual comments or asking about what fetishes she does.

Most dudes on SM are there to get a show, get off, and go. So it's waaay less conversation and way more "do you do my fetish? ok next model. do you do my fetish? ok next model," repeat until they get a yes and take someone private. In my experience, people who have conversations in free chat, aren't going to pay, so I get annoyed with them pretty quickly and, depending on my mood, either ban or start responding with "I'll be happy to continue this in private."

Most dudes on SM are there to get a show, get off, and go. So it's waaay less conversation and way more "do you do my fetish? ok next model. do you do my fetish? ok next model," repeat until they get a yes and take someone private. In my experience, people who have conversations in free chat, aren't going to pay, so I get annoyed with them pretty quickly and, depending on my mood, either ban or start responding with "I'll be happy to continue this in private."
They dont even tip you?

They dont even tip you?
Nope, chatters never tip. They typically think they don't have to "pay for friendship" even though I'm not their friend, I'm a hot girl on the internet who they're supposed to pay to give them a boner.

I chat with SM models and i always tip in free chat.

You're probably the only dude on the entire site who tips while chatting. Too bad the others can't learn from you!

There are guys who tip in free chat but there are maaaanyyyyyyyyyy more who don't. I am happy to talk to them in free chat so long as I am compensated for my time and company. Being chatty in the free chat area makes some potential paying dudes seem to think you are too busy for a paid show sometimes, which can be a pain in the ass. So paying for conversation in free chat is the way to go, for more than one reason.

Being chatty in the free chat area makes some potential paying dudes seem to think you are too busy for a paid show sometimes, which can be a pain in the ass

This is my biggest issue with chatty Cathys in free chat. If I'm talking to someone, I'm losing money even if they're tossing a couple gold here and there. They always whine that I'm "not nice" when I tell them that I can't sit around shooting the shit with them, which tells me I don't need them around anyway.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.