AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think I almost got scammed ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
Hello hope you are all well :h:
so this guy came into my room on mfc yesterday and kept sending me mfc mail I said he needs to add me as a friend if he wants to chat. (75 tokens for friend add) he wouldn’t listen so when I came off and with the mutable messages one was how can I contact you then. I explain he can contact me on my snap chat at a price it’s all in my myfreecamsshare page or my paid onlyfans. He added me on my onlyfans and kept going on about a 2 hours Skype call. No issue. Till he wouldn’t stop about sending it as an amazon gift card 🤷🏽‍♀️ I told him no he can tip me on here or send me it in mfc tokens or cash app. He wouldn’t have it. I told him I didn’t want to be scammed and left the conversation their. This morning I opened my messages for him to start talking about my family sexually and this bloody amazon gift card payment again and how he can’t use is credit card blah blah blah excuses that don’t add up basically 🤦🏽‍♀️
I asked Him not to talk about my family in the future and again told him no on the gift card.
he then give me abuse I was able to block him on both onlyfans and mfc.
has anyone ever had this ? Was I right in not taking the amazon gift card as a payment ?
would you have said this was a scam ? If not the abuse I got from him about asking him not to talk about my family was enough for a ban/block.
thanks girls xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
Sounds beyond fishy that he can't use his CC but still buy an Amazon gift card. As far as I know, you can't pay for stuff on Amazon with community service, doing the dishes in their cafeteria or pay with cash. I think you were one canceled gift card away from being scammed ...

Sounds beyond fishy that he can't use his CC but still buy an Amazon gift card. As far as I know, you can't pay for stuff on Amazon with community service, doing the dishes in their cafeteria or pay with cash. I think you were one canceled gift card away from being scammed ...
Thank you :) xxx

ban, ban ban. This guy was a waste of time, state your accepted payment method and then end of conversation.

When people want to pay off-site its never for a good reason.

1. They're cheapasses (they pay less, but you're getting the same $$ value to inconvenience yourself)
2. they are planning to chargeback and scam you

I don't recommend accepting giftcards for anything other than just a gift. Your landlord, grocery store, and the tax dept don't accept GCs. Getting paid thru the site gives you chargeback protection (except for OF, which does not). Not to mention, taking your business off site violates the ToS of most camsites.

If you restrict on OF, you get to keep his sub price while not having to hear from him again! He will still see your content, so it's up to you if you're comfy with that.

Also, Skype shows may or may not be against OF's ToS, it's never super clear with them, but may not be worth the risk of getting your account banned. On top of this, outside payment is DEFINITELY not allowed, so Amazon GCs would at least come close to crossing that line. OF is such a mess as far as rules go lol

Thank guys
So I blocked him on of and he made another account to sub again , he said “I’m sorry look I re subbed again that how much I want this show” I have blocked him again so he hasn’t even been charged and has had the refund twice now. I don’t want to do a show with him now even if he did pay in a large tip via only fans. His behaviour is very odd and obsessive.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Yeah any bank with Visa Debit you should be able to use your bank card online for purchases. Not to mention that visa/mastercard giftcards are a thing and you can buy them at any gas station. Its a dumb excuse lol

Reactions: Thatslut2712
Hello hope you are all well :h:
so this guy came into my room on mfc yesterday and kept sending me mfc mail I said he needs to add me as a friend if he wants to chat. (75 tokens for friend add) he wouldn’t listen so when I came off and with the mutable messages one was how can I contact you then. I explain he can contact me on my snap chat at a price it’s all in my myfreecamsshare page or my paid onlyfans. He added me on my onlyfans and kept going on about a 2 hours Skype call. No issue. Till he wouldn’t stop about sending it as an amazon gift card 🤷🏽‍♀️ I told him no he can tip me on here or send me it in mfc tokens or cash app. He wouldn’t have it. I told him I didn’t want to be scammed and left the conversation their. This morning I opened my messages for him to start talking about my family sexually and this bloody amazon gift card payment again and how he can’t use is credit card blah blah blah excuses that don’t add up basically 🤦🏽‍♀️
I asked Him not to talk about my family in the future and again told him no on the gift card.
he then give me abuse I was able to block him on both onlyfans and mfc.
has anyone ever had this ? Was I right in not taking the amazon gift card as a payment ?
would you have said this was a scam ? If not the abuse I got from him about asking him not to talk about my family was enough for a ban/block.
thanks girls xxx
99.9% sure he was a scammer. Not a cheap ass...he's a criminal. There is a difference.

The only time I would think about taking an offsite payment would be from someone who had sent you thousands of tokens on site, and who had proven his mental stability over many months in advance. Someone who avoids sending you large amounts of tokens through the primary website should always be immediately flagged as likely a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.