AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want a

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2011
Donut.

Started a low carb diet last week....and this week I'm avoiding as many carbs as possible AND trying to watch my fat intake.

I miss donuts....that is all.

Reactions: Kokoro
yossarian said:
One donut won't kill you. Unless it has explosives in it. In that case, don't do it.

well...this is my 'carb crash week', so to speak...cutting out as many as possible, and the few that I do have need to be 'healthy'

"hmm...little debbie oatmeal creme pie...oatmeal is healthy...right?"

Two hundred dollars and a slimmer waist.

This is the new wish thread, right?

Rose said:

only 200?

DaddyDominant said:
Donut.

Started a low carb diet last week....and this week I'm avoiding as many carbs as possible AND trying to watch my fat intake.

I miss donuts....that is all.
Donuts and Noodles are my Achilles' heel when it comes to food with high carbs. I soooo feel ya one this one. I started Insanity last week, I'm trying to eat more protein and less carbs, but it's friggin' hard. Long story short... I too miss donuts.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
personal assistant of the female persuasion who is at least an 8 on my personal scale of 10 whose sole purpose is to shave my balls.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
curvyredhead said:
Rose said:

only 200?
I have 'realistic' wishes. Plus, $200 is all I need to get done what I need done. :mrgreen:

RogueWarrior said:
personal assistant of the female persuasion who is at least an 8 on my personal scale of 10 whose sole purpose is to shave my balls.

:lol: Hahaha I didn't see that one coming. Damn near made me shoot fruit smoothie out my nose when I read that.

Jupiter551 said:
cargo ship full of drugs.

I want a cargo ship of expired Tylenol, moldy Rolaids, and regurgitated Pepto-Bismol delivered to Jupiter. :thumbleft:

I want a no-limit credit card that someone else foots the bill for (without strings, hassle or complaints).

:)

Reactions: Teagan and Rose
LacieLaPlante said:
The other day my boyfriend and I took a 45 minute drive to get Krispy Kremes .. It was worth it, I think.

I'm glad Krispy Kreme is so far away, but I'm also alarmed that distance meant nothing when we both wanted a donut.

If you walked there and back, it wouldn't matter how many donuts you ate.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
yossarian said:
LacieLaPlante said:
The other day my boyfriend and I took a 45 minute drive to get Krispy Kremes .. It was worth it, I think.

I'm glad Krispy Kreme is so far away, but I'm also alarmed that distance meant nothing when we both wanted a donut.

If you walked there and back, it wouldn't matter how many donuts you ate.
I think in reality I could easily out eat the calories reduced by getting there on foot. :geek:
http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-donuts-glazed-original_f-ZmlkPTY0ODQ2.html

Hell at nearly an hour of walking to wear off one donut I'd be more than a day ahead of the calorie burn off by brunch.

AmeliaArcana said:
...a library in my house.

If you possess an internet connected device, you do have a library at your house ;)

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=2245146011

This will give you access to hundreds of thousands of free ebooks, from free "kindle classics" from Amazon, to free ebooks from the internet archive, Project Gutenburg, and others. This does not include the many public and college libraries that have books for you.

Of course, you may not be able to find current "best-sellers" for free, but I bet you could find something that will strike your fancy ;)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Paislee said:
medium cooked steak and loaded baked potato
I can get behind that! :drool:

Reactions: Paislee
Ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.