AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want my account back thats independent and not through the studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2023
I was told I could do independent work not in a studio by Chaturbate, but my new account and a different account I tried to set up after is saying suspended. I need to earn back all the fucking money that was stolen from me since we have no laws or regulations on this site that protects anyone. I dont know why they suspend me, but not the studio who stole from me. its absolutely horrendous.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
In your other thread, @punker barbie asked you to contact CB support. If you've done that, you should reply here with the ticket number they replied with, or at least state your CB username here.

Upvote 0
now im even more confused, the first account you can login to and see tokens? if tokens are still there and the account isnt banned then its not a studio account, if while logged in you can go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ and it doesnt give you a warning message saying studio accounts cant participate or something like that then its not a studio account.

If the old account is banned then the new account will get banned automatically until the first banned account is resolved.

Upvote 0
In your other thread, @punker barbie asked you to contact CB support. If you've done that, you should reply here with the ticket number they replied with, or at least state your CB username here.
my bad, im just really angry. i will give ticket number and username- the studio account was vodkabunny the new account is vodkabunnyz or v0dkabunny it just says all my accounts are suspended. i did not received a ticket number.

Upvote 0
now im even more confused, the first account you can login to and see tokens? if tokens are still there and the account isnt banned then its not a studio account, if while logged in you can go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ and it doesnt give you a warning message saying studio accounts cant participate or something like that then its not a studio account.

If the old account is banned then the new account will get banned automatically until the first banned account is resolved.
its all suspended- which i assumed was banned

Upvote 0
i apologize- im very stressed out as i had started a new job on top of this and that money was going to bring my bank account out of negative so now i am stressing and need to make money so it doesnt go more negative before things come out.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I contacted support yesterday and was told I cannot do anything but that I can use another account- all of my accounts say suspended. what can I do? I have emailed again but no response- the account i would like to use is vodkabunnyz. I know I will not get any of my pay and I am devastated. I found the studio and am having my friend who is a lawyer send a letter, but who knows if it will do anything.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.