AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want to try again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
It's been a very tough year. I seriously need help in my case. Does anyone know what kind of message I can write so that Chaturbate takes me into account? and don't send me the same spam message as always? My documents have been unfairly blocked due to the compliance of a third party. I totally regret not having been prepared and not going through this big problem that I have. My Andy_Conors account was banned without justification after leaving my previous study. I want to know if it is possible. That, by having my documents in their possession, they have been able to create a secondary account and post some inappropriate video so that Chaturbate will make the decision to ban all the accounts that I have tried to create after that, they tell me that they have already responded to my problem, but the email to which they send the supposed information is not mine, I have no way of checking, I apologize for being so trusting of people, I did not think they would be able to screw up my life, @punker barbie guide me or give me some help that I can use and solve the problem, I have been trying to find a solution since May, please no more spam; my tikect is #21637211 i wish you a blessed day, I will be attentive to any kind of help you offer me

Status
Not open for further replies.