AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned for being absent for a moment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2023
hi punker barbie my username is sashamurcia in chaturbate I was banned apparently for leaving my broadcast while I was going to the bathroom, I didn't know that could happen, and I won't do it again, could you help me recover my account please?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
hi punker barbie my username is sashamurcia in chaturbate I was banned apparently for leaving my broadcast while I was going to the bathroom, I didn't know that could happen, and I won't do it again, could you help me recover my account please?

doubt it (that the reason is you were away from broadcast), they issue site warnings first, maybe if you get a bunch of site warnings for the same issue maybe they might ban.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Are you sure you have the right account?

I see the sashamurcia as not banned and LAST broadcast was 9 months ago.

Upvote 0
¿Estás seguro de que tienes la cuenta correcta?

Veo al sashamurcia como no baneado y la ÚLTIMA emisión fue hace 9 meses
However, it does not let me transmit, the following message appears, Your ability to transmit has been suspended. If you think this is a bug, please contact support

Upvote 0
Lo dudo (que la razón es que usted no estuvo en la transmisión), primero emiten advertencias del sitio, tal vez si recibe un montón de advertencias del sitio por el mismo problema, tal vez podrían prohibirlo.
I'm with a studio and once I was banned for the appearance of another person, although I was no longer broadcasting at that time it was weird. but the studio managed to solve it and I was able to broadcast, but less than a month later they banned me again and the studio when trying to solve it, what he told me was that, he had left the transmission while he was away.

Upvote 0
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.