AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was just joking

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raluca89

Banhammered
Jul 11, 2013
I was just joking a few months ago about launching a model spotter website and that its ok to try to find info about a webcam model if she didnt tell you. Also that guy that was banned a few weeks ago, wasn't me I haven't been on ACF again until a few days ago.

I wont be doing bad jokes like that anymore, can I please stay.

raluca89 said:
I was just joking a few months ago about launching a model spotter website and that its ok to try to find info about a webcam model if she didnt tell you. Also that guy that was banned a few weeks ago, wasn't me I haven't been on ACF again until a few days ago.

:think:

QUICK GET JAWBS BEFORE HE DISAPPEARS

omnomnom.jpg

Jawbs is the popsicle, right. We are all the kitty.

yummybrownfox said:
For some reason, I thought this thread was gonna be about when MFC members say dumb shit, and then say they were just kidding to avoid getting banned from a room. :lol: "Chill, ma...I was just kidding." LOL.
Or another member falling in love with a model and ended up getting all creepers with her so she now ignores him and he wants advise on how to win her back.

Jawbs said:
raluca89 said:
I was just joking a few months ago ...
raluca89 said:

yes, you can stay.

i'm just kidding. guess i'm a joker, just like you!

PMSL AMAZING!!!
yummybrownfox said:
For some reason, I thought this thread was gonna be about when MFC members say dumb shit, and then say they were just kidding to avoid getting banned from a room. "Chill, ma...I was just kidding." LOL.

I thought it was too, and to say how stupid it was, but instead it literally was a case of this in action!

"Hey everyone, don't worry, that time I said to a load of people it's ok to openly stalk girls and share that info around, I was totally just kidding!"

Isabella_deL said:
yummybrownfox said:
For some reason, I thought this thread was gonna be about when MFC members say dumb shit, and then say they were just kidding to avoid getting banned from a room. "Chill, ma...I was just kidding." LOL.

I thought it was too, and to say how stupid it was, but instead it literally was a case of this in action!

"Hey everyone, don't worry, that time I said to a load of people it's ok to openly stalk girls and share that info around, I was totally just kidding!"
And think of the big scale he did it on xD
The guys on MFC who say 'just kidding' after offending a model do that within seconds of the insult, lol. vlad was around here for, what, weeks? blubbering the same bullshit about how people should post on a website where they've seen a model, and he came into individual girls' rooms and talked about it. He was really confused when I banned him for it, but hey, it was just a joke, right :lol:

raluca89 said:
Also that guy that was banned a few weeks ago, wasn't me I haven't been on ACF again until a few days ago.

I love this statement. Bit of a contradiction... If he wasn't around ACF until a few days ago, how did he know what'd happened a few weeks ago? Those threads sure, can be found, but they're fairly old now. Unless he did a big scale recap of everything that went on in the world of ACF upon his "return" I'm going to make the assumption he in fact was lurking around.

And yes Lily, MASSIVE scale bullshit! Lol, going for the long joke this one is! Oh and it also took him like... what? Over a month to come out with the best cover story ever? "It was all a joke....."

That's even bloody worse than when you read a book or watch a tv episode and at the end they go "and it was all a dream....."

Status
Not open for further replies.