AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was planning on deleting and recreating my chaturbate account, and think I just accidentally clicked on a streamate studio.. help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
For personal reasons (basically someone I know found me on there and I was going to start over with a new name) I've been planning to delete and rejoin chaturbate, however I was just looking for an article online (I was looking to see if I could find a complied list of the top streamate performers by country) and a link landed me here: https://chaturbate.com/?join_overlay=1&tour=grq0&campaign=AHMaI&disable_sound=0 does this link look like a studio link?

For personal reasons (basically someone I know found me on there and I was going to start over with a new name) I've been planning to delete and rejoin chaturbate, however I was just looking for an article online (I was looking to see if I could find a complied list of the top streamate performers by country) and a link landed me here: https://chaturbate.com/?join_overlay=1&tour=grq0&campaign=AHMaI&disable_sound=0 does this link look like a studio link?
you mean chaturbate?

no, the article I was looking for was about streamate for my own personal curiousity, lol, however weirdly enough I landed on this CB site that looks like a studio
no it looks like an affiliate link for chaturbate, not a studio link for streammate.

First of all, do not delete your account. If you do, you cannot create another account. Email support@chaturbate.com with a requested name change. It'll break all links to your previous account. They'll ask you to do a picture verification and it'll take about 6 hours from there to get it switched over. Same password.

Second, you can try out name changes on a new registration page and it'll tell you whether or not the name is already taken. If not, email them with that name.

First of all, do not delete your account. If you do, you cannot create another account. Email support@chaturbate.com with a requested name change. It'll break all links to your previous account. They'll ask you to do a picture verification and it'll take about 6 hours from there to get it switched over. Same password.

Second, you can try out name changes on a new registration page and it'll tell you whether or not the name is already taken. If not, email them with that name.
Is this because I clicked on an affiliate link for chaturbate, or is it just how chaturbate does things for everyone?

Is this because I clicked on an affiliate link for chaturbate, or is it just how chaturbate does things for everyone?
It's the way it is for everyone. Not that you cannot have multiple accounts, you can. And several people do, it's just you cannot delete an account and then start over. I don't know why (honestly) but I wouldn't tempt that particular CB dragon, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.