AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID Documents Rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023
Hello @xChloe ,
I am facing alot of issues here in SC, I am working here since 2020, it's been a great journey till last 2-3months ago.
as all of a sudden my payout got stop, after mailing SC team day & night, no solution find & then someone suggested to contact you instead.
So, I came here for help then I got to know that due to some changes in SC, we will not able to get direct payout via international wire transfer..
Now again I am for your help as I have updated my original name due to some personal things, same thing I have updated on my original ID & now I want to update my name here on SC, they are rejected my documents ID again & again.
Asking for some other documents ID, I have provided another document ID, again they rejected..
I am here in SC for a long time with same document ID & it's a valid ID, I have updated my documents ID..
I am asking for help after getting same computer generated mail again & again by them.
Please help me out..
My payout also stuck there from last 3months..
I have worked very hard Day & night for that money..
Please help me out ma'am..

Regards
Selen_5
SC Model

We kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads regarding the same query.
I have responded to your other thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.