AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Id getting rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
@punker barbie can you please get the ID on showoffcouple86 approved. It's annoying AF that it's getting rejected when the pic is clear for both ID and holding it. This is the only site I ever have issues with.

@punker barbie can you please get the ID on showoffcouple86 approved. It's annoying AF that it's getting rejected when the pic is clear for both ID and holding it. This is the only site I ever have issues with.
Your whole face must be visible in the photo (including the top of your head) and no portion of your face may be covered by the ID (such as your chin). Please submit new photos.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Your whole face must be visible in the photo (including the top of your head) and no portion of your face may be covered by the ID (such as your chin). Please submit new photos.
I appreciate how specific this reply is.

Hope to see more of this in the future!

Upvote 0
I mean you can except the extreme top of my very messy bun so... Wow.

Upvote 0
I mean you can except the extreme top of my very messy bun so... Wow.
oh, is it also necessary to raise the long hair in a bun or a ponytail to see it all? [only trolling ^^]

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.