AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

My id is about to expire and when i uploaded my new ID/Passport i got rejected with a message ''ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region''
As far as i understood, thats just the program saying that he does not know to recognize a id/passport from my country
So i contacted the support, attached both my id and passport to the mail, explained the situation but still did not receive a reply... in two weeks i will not able to work on CB everyday that passes i feel more and more like i will be fired from chaturbate haha
@punker barbie i heard you are Wizard in these kind of situations, please help

My account: KinkyCrazy7
Ticket: 18367924

Thanks In advance! Happy Camming :h:

UPDATE: Issue was fixed, if you have a similar issue like me, just email their official support, they took longer to reply than i expected (almost 3 weeks) but hey, they fixed it and everything is now ok.
If you are interested i sent them the photos in the mail attachment of my documents that Chturbate asks you to upload for verification and i added my full name, date of birth etc. in the mail as well, same info that you would need to type in to Chaturbate to get verified, waited a bit longer got scared but the issue got resolved :h:

Upvote 0
UPDATE: Issue was fixed, if you have a similar issue like me, just email their official support, they took longer to reply than i expected (almost 3 weeks) but hey, they fixed it and everything is now ok.
If you are interested i sent them the photos in the mail attachment of my documents that Chturbate asks you to upload for verification and i added my full name, date of birth etc. in the mail as well, same info that you would need to type in to Chaturbate to get verified, waited a bit longer got scared but the issue got resolved :h:
thank you... we're having similar issues with some of our models being from restricted regions. Does this mean you emailed their support email? I'll try and see what happens

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.