AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If evil snakes started biting all "beautiful people" ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2010
If Evil Snakes started appearing everywhere and started biting "beautiful people" in bed and then these bitten people would turn into Evil Snakes themselves....

would you prefer to
A) Be an "ugly person" and remain human forever? OR
B) Be a "hot" and "beautiful person" and always be on the run from snakes, and eventually get bitten?

65502629.gif

note: "beautiful person" means typical celebrity standards of beautiful - blonde/brunette, skinny, curvy etc etc. "average people" are bitten 50% of the time!!

I'd rather stay ugly thank you very much. :D Must be so much hard work being beautiful, not just having to run from snakes, but having so many people to have to talk to and stuff, haha.

ibi1fE.gif

the pic posted again bcos i can't edit the post.

as for myself um... i'm such a weakie i dont know if i could run anyway :(

Dude, stop making threads. Or rather, go to /b/ to make them.

Attachments

• 1293779989547.jpg
    1293779989547.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 137
lol huh what?
im not understanding.
they only bite average looking people 50 percent of the time?
so noones safe anyways :/
okkkk

What the fuck? If I wanted hypothetical questions like this I'd go out and get a girlfriend. Christ

I'm scared of this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.