AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I a enter a private with a model on Chaturbate, do I still appear on the User List to others who come to the room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked. I looked through some other threads on how Chaturbate privates work. I'm just asking a basic tech question. If I'm in the model's room, and there's 10 of us in the User List, but then I enter a Private session with the model, do I continue to appear in the User List (while I'm in the private)?

as Rocking_rod said, you do not

if it's because you DON'T want people to know you are taking a model private, be aware that if you are a fan club member and it's enabled that people can see when they enter and exit the room.. it will give the message of you leaving as soon as the private starts :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Just going to through this out there. No one in the room gives a fuck if you take a model pvt, it's why the model is there.

Upvote 0
as Rocking_rod said, you do not

if it's because you DON'T want people to know you are taking a model private, be aware that if you are a fan club member and it's enabled that people can see when they enter and exit the room.. it will give the message of you leaving as soon as the private starts :)
Only if the model has that setting enabled. I do not have leave notices enabled, only enter notices.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
The Mods can also see you leave and re-join the room depending on their Notifications Settings.

As a Fanclub user of several rooms I would like to have an option where I can disable my join / leave announcements from appearing in the chat.

Seq.
Y'all have too much damn control as it is. Leave this one to the model.

Upvote 0
anyone paying to the room list or join notifications to figure out who is having a private show with the model is a weirdo. those notifications are for the model.

anywho to answer your question more. have you ever played any mmorpgs? think of free chat and private chat as different realms/worlds/instances. if you move from realm 1 to realm 2, you are moved to a different chat. can no longer interact with the previous chat or appear on that user list.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Mods can also see you leave and re-join the room depending on their Notifications Settings.

Also the app/bot the model is running. My app Synergy can tag users and provide private enter/leave notifications based on username, token threshold, etc. It also details the length of private and tokens earned while in private. Using these tools I am able to keep my models informed of the users currently in their chat. The model can enable options to tag users based on status/type (mod, fanclub, user color, tippers, non-tippers, username [with notes], etc).

userswindow-1-18-24.png tagwindow-5-10-22.png

Cheers.

Upvote 0
anyone paying to the room list or join notifications to figure out who is having a private show with the model is a weirdo. those notifications are for the model.

anywho to answer your question more. have you ever played any mmorpgs? think of free chat and private chat as different realms/worlds/instances. if you move from realm 1 to realm 2, you are moved to a different chat. can no longer interact with the previous chat or appear on that user list.
I fully agree, but I actually know someone do this.. I have realized some people in a models room HATE when I'm there, I have realized they leave when ever I enter the room.. so it happens

this is a VERY good way of explaining it!!!

Upvote 0

As a Fanclub user of several rooms I would like to have an option where I can disable my join / leave announcements from appearing in the chat.

Seq.
As a mod, I realised that I was never notified of grey users entering and leaving. Saw in the settingsthat I could change that. Five minutes in, I regretted the fuck out of that decision and changed the setting back. Jesus wept.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Wuggie
Upvote 0
As a mod, I realised that I was never notified of grey users entering and leaving. Saw in the settingsthat I could change that. Five minutes in, I regretted the fuck out of that decision and changed the setting back. Jesus wept.
yea no way I would put that setting on as a mod, that must have been horrible!!

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Just going to through this out there. No one in the room gives a fuck if you take a model pvt, it's why the model is there.
The reason I became curious is because a "regular" at a particular model's room began sending me messages and cryptic questions in the open chat about my interactions with the model. I was confused at first but then I realized that he's apparently a bit crazy and obsessed with her. He had seen me in the room and then later there again and he was excessively interested in other people and their experiences with the same model. So it turned out to be a weirdo who got me wondering.

But learned a lot from this thread!

Upvote 0

This helped make it clear.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
The reason I became curious is because a "regular" at a particular model's room began sending me messages and cryptic questions in the open chat about my interactions with the model. I was confused at first but then I realized that he's apparently a bit crazy and obsessed with her. He had seen me in the room and then later there again and he was excessively interested in other people and their experiences with the same model. So it turned out to be a weirdo who got me wondering.

People are just weird sometimes man.. I 100% get this, I have had some really odd experiences with other users over the last year.. someone even bought a supporter user that was named somtehing like daf80a73 to send me information about a model and that she used to be a couple model before going solo, I honestly think he's trying to get me to stay away from her room or something xD which is why I also mentioned that others will see you leave the room as a moderator or fan club member if she has that enabled xD

Hope the guy leaves you alone, else remember there's always the block and report feature!!

Reactions: HeadyRaven
Upvote 0

I'm curious on other models takes on this, but if I were the model I would want to know about this because that members behavior could affect my earnings.

Upvote 0

I'm a moderator for a model and I've had a couple of similar experiences, although less toxic. I've had two members who seemed to be more preoccupied with the nature of my relationship with the model than with the model herself. All a little weird but it didn't really go anywhere.

Reactions: HeadyRaven
Upvote 0
I'm curious on other models takes on this, but if I were the model I would want to know about this because that members behavior could affect my earnings.

Yes, I would want to know too.

And I’ve never been thrilled with the idea of members PMing each other to talk about me.

Upvote 0
Curiously, in my experience, the guys who get like this are usually new to the room (one or two visits) which makes it even weirder. They've hardly had any time to get to know the model and they are already questioning her relationship with other members. The model I visit has some fairly longstanding members and suddenly there are guys who have been there a couple of times and given a single figure number of tokens getting all riled up about them.

Upvote 0
I've been made aware of jealousies between members and in my opinion me knowing did not help matters at all because I instantly became a babysitter mitigating their jabs at each other instead of being a sexy prick tease with no cares in the world.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
People are just weird sometimes man.. I 100% get this, I have had some really odd experiences with other users over the last year.. someone even bought a supporter user that was named somtehing like daf80a73 to send me information about a model and that she used to be a couple model before going solo, I honestly think he's trying to get me to stay away from her room or something xD which is why I also mentioned that others will see you leave the room as a moderator or fan club member if she has that enabled xD

Hope the guy leaves you alone, else remember there's always the block and report feature!!
I haven't had any further interactions with that member. I later learned (from the model) that she knows the member is a bit of a problem and she warned him (gently) to stop annoying people. He's very clingy and possessive. He seems to have some need for knowledge and control of who is visiting her room.

I think the issue in my case was that I had rarely ever been to the room, but the model's greeting to me in public chat gave the other member an indication that I knew her in some manner. He went a little crazy with curiosity and maybe a sort of jealousy. It was entirely weird and juvenile.

Upvote 0
I commented in my preceding reply that it turns out, she knows about him. She saw his messages to me in public chat, but she got more annoyed when I asked, "What's the deal with [member]?" and told her a little more. She said something about how he's had some difficulties in his life and he likes to just sit in the room 24/7 but she's had to warn him recently to stop annoying people. I guess she's nicer than me, I would have banned him already.

Upvote 0
I commented in my preceding reply that it turns out, she knows about him. She saw his messages to me in public chat, but she got more annoyed when I asked, "What's the deal with [member]?" and told her a little more. She said something about how he's had some difficulties in his life and he likes to just sit in the room 24/7 but she's had to warn him recently to stop annoying people. I guess she's nicer than me, I would have banned him already.
I also would have banned him, but I am also pretty ban heavy. I feel there is a ban in that guys future, from what I have seen warning people like this they might behave up until the next pvt show happens and then their need to know every little details becomes to much.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Curiously, in my experience, the guys who get like this are usually new to the room (one or two visits) which makes it even weirder. They've hardly had any time to get to know the model and they are already questioning her relationship with other members. The model I visit has some fairly longstanding members and suddenly there are guys who have been there a couple of times and given a single figure number of tokens getting all riled up about them.
Turns out that that the member in question spends a huge amount of time sitting in the model's CB room (like entire shifts, many of her days each week) but his tipping is very low. Apparently for a long time, it was kind of a sympathy situation where she was letting him just sit in the background as he was working from home and this was his companionship. But he began to get more clingy and possessive over time, as I understand it.

Also - this is a tangent but he's got a username that's something like, "Your_best_friend" - which kind of makes me want to puke... 😂

Upvote 0