AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If opportunity presents itself, would you move to countryside ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I would move to the countryside if the opportunity presents itself, which I hope it does. I am nearly 40, and I have lived about half of my life in small towns or the countryside, and the other half in a big, huge city.

Before I had my own family, I was all about cities, because I wanted a life partner, fun etc. I also liked the larger job field, and greater economic opportunities that the city I live in provides.

However, I dearly miss the country and small-town living. I love being able to pop to the local, and already know everyone, not something I have ever experienced in a big city. I also really like seeing the same people when I go out and about, to stop and chat with, say my hellos, exchange news with. I basically feel like every time I have lived in a small town it's like being part of a free social club. I love that, because I don't necessarily always want to have people over or go to other people's houses much, but I absolutely love meeting up in communal spaces to "shoot the shit' (as it were), joke around, and just socialize. Every time I have lived in a small town I have been able to go out for the day, and find plenty of people I know, who are already out and about, to socialize and do fun stuff with.

I like that there are more products and services available in the city though. But overall, I wanna be somewhere where I can kick back some nights, eat some gummies, and just marvel at the full sky of stars, as well as nature. Plus this is kinda weird, but it would be more of a rush watching thrillers and horror movies if I actually lived in the countryside. That last one was probably kinda weird.

I just really love animals and the space and beauty of nature overall. Nothing beats the beauty of a full sky of bright stars in my book. Something the lights of the city drown out.

Reactions: Dan N
Yes, yes and yes.

I use to live out in the middle of nowhere's growing up on a 1900 acre farm. The closest town was a 2 hour drive away.
The freedom was unreal of doing simple little things such as horseback riding or just messing about on dirtbikes (motor cross).

'If the opportunity were to present itself'
In a heart beat. :)

I'd even be willing to give up the internet :D

Unless Hell freezes over and I actually do wind up falling in love and marrying a dude who lived on the countryside (or wanted to move to the countryside), I say nah.

I rely heavily on public transportation, and have absolutely no desire to drive/have a car...none. When I was a kid, I spent two weeks out of the summer in North Carolina with relatives, and I remember it being quite the drive whenever they needed to go to a store or something.

I also would rather not have to deal with more "thousand-leggers," snakes, etc. than normal. Lol.

It's also important to me to have high-speed internet.

Plus I love DoorDash food delivery way too much.....

I think it would be pretty awesome and what I see myself doing later in life. Would love to grow some vegetables, some other stuff for my own personal enjoyment. Get some solar panels in whatever house you build on whatever land. Permits and such may be more of hassle, especially right now but years ahead would love to have dozen or more acres. Unless I win the lottery though most likely won't be happening lol.

Though I can rent a place that is similar every once in a while.

I'd even be willing to give up the internet :D

I read this several days ago, but it only just sank in. I would think this through very carefully before making any decisions. That's a whole other level of hardcore!
I assumed we were talking the countryside, but with high speed internet access. Otherwise I'm out. I'll stay in smogville if it means internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.