AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ik im new but im so excited.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfghert

Deactivated Account
Sep 7, 2015
So this is my first post I'm so excited about starting this new journey of my life I've been a dancer for about 5 years I'm off of apples and some other things but that was when I was younger and didn't know any better I've always been a very open minded person when it came to my sexuality so I think this little gig for now it would be a good fit I like the fact that I can control the things that are happening to my body compared to and I was a dancer because everyone knows that he's been a dancer one day its creepy old man the next day is so young virgin either way it's someone who you don't know touching on you feeling on you trying to see what all they can get away with and granted in different situation I'd be more open to it in a safe way but because it was my job and it was so personal I didn't enjoy it after a while but I'm glad to come across the community where I will be able to get more advice and just have other people to talk to you you understand what the lifestyle is like working in the sex industry wish me luck

What. Just. Happened. ?!?!?!

Added extra punctuation to make up for the first post.

So this is my first post I'm so excited about starting this new journey of my life I've been a dancer for about 5 years I'm off of apples and some other things but that was when I was younger and didn't know any better I've always been a very open minded person when it came to my sexuality so I think this little gig for now it would be a good fit I like the fact that I can control the things that are happening to my body compared to and I was a dancer because everyone knows that he's been a dancer one day its creepy old man the next day is so young virgin either way it's someone who you don't know touching on you feeling on you trying to see what all they can get away with and granted in different situation I'd be more open to it in a safe way but because it was my job and it was so personal I didn't enjoy it after a while but I'm glad to come across the community where I will be able to get more advice and just have other people to talk to you you understand what the lifestyle is like working in the sex industry wish me luck

I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm off of apples." Not sure if that is a drug thing or if you're saying that you used to stick apples in your vagina/asshole, but I think it sounds like a good thing that you're off of them??? As for the rest, I'm glad you're not in a dangerous situation like you were when you were dancing, but just keep in mind that camming is not a guaranteed easy-income job. You could end up not making any money at all. Just be aware of that and take other precautions to take care of yourself if that were to happen.

Lol omg im so congused by apples i dont remember what i intended to say lol but that shit sounds fun... (typo)

What. Just. Happened. ?!?!?!

Added extra punctuation to make up for the first post.

Not sure why someone though you were trolling. The lack of periods in this post has me absolutely confused as to what is actually being said. I too am trying to decipher it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm off of apples." Not sure if that is a drug thing or if you're saying that you used to stick apples in your vagina/asshole, but I think it sounds like a good thing that you're off of them??? As for the rest, I'm glad you're not in a dangerous situation like you were when you were dancing, but just keep in mind that camming is not a guaranteed easy-income job. You could end up not making any money at all. Just be aware of that and take other precautions to take care of yourself if that were to happen.

See I did a quick google and this is what came up for me. People splitting apple seeds and inserting them?

Reactions: WickedTouch
I'm glad to come across the community where I will be able to get more advice
Honest, serious advice here. Take some time to learn how to present yourself better. Use proper sentence form and punctuation. Re-read any posts you make (not just here but on any Internet forum where you may market yourself/be visible to people who will shape your career) and edit them so they sound coherent.

There are some folks who don't mind paying a person for nakedness regardless of if they sound like a total ditz or not, but many appreciate interaction with an intelligent human being while they jerk off to them... so TL;DR: try to sound less ditzy and you'll be more successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.