AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm a camgirl virgin.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2014
So I keep on wondering do I have any rights to be on MFC? I'm 23 and I've recently found this forum after googling tips how to increase your camscore. So yeah my problem is I'm a virgin and it's because I never had a proper relationship. (Always thought of having a night stand over the past 3 years, but Ive never been able to go for it) I do love masturbating and so , but I can't cum with using my fingers. I feel no pleasure during the vaginal (only clit stimulation, but these guys have told me fuck yourself as hard as possible so I try and they wwant me to cum when I can't ) I am ashamed to tell premiums I am a virgin. They might think I am abnormal. Ive bought a dildo hoping to take my virginity away, but even as i lube myself I just can't stick it in no matter how hard I try. So to be honest what can I do while I am on cam? I love having fun and positive vibe of conversations, I love teasing, dancing and showing myself off, but obviously it's not enough for me. I hate fake ""cum shows"" and I know a lot of girls fake them. Clearly that's not something I want to do. I wonder if there are any virgin ladies here? Sign: I do not have a laptop, just a PC on the table so I can't do shower shows or outdoor stuff. I want to get a better camscore, but I don't think it's possible.

Please don't ever feel like you have to do something on cam that you're not comfortable with! If you start doing that, you'll end up hating this job. You don't want to do any penetration on cam, or you can't? Don't do it. There are tons of girls who don't even masturbate on cam at all.
Definitely don't listen to guys who are trying to convince you to show penetration in your shows. Tell them you won't do it - ban those who insist on it. If clit stimulation is not enough for them, too bad. They can go find another model.

I don't think you should be ashamed to let the guys know that you're a virgin. I'm sure some of them will actually find it attractive that you're waiting for the right guy, and you'll appear innocent which is appealing. I know I've seen 2 or 3 models' profiles on MFC who stated that they were virgins.

If you enjoy teasing and dancing more than doing masturbation shows, there is a thread in the models only section of this forum which is all about advice from non-nude MFC models that you might want to check out. You should definitely become a verified model so you'll get access to this section which holds a huge amount of advice and where you can ask for more help without any male onlookers. :)

Thank you sweet..It's not like I have problems with gentle fingering, just no hardcore stuff. I am quite a friendly person and I d love to make friends online and have a positive wibe in my room (though my camscore is shitty around 200) and sometimes I am fairly shy, since premiums don't say hi in my public room. Seen a few girls , great teasers like AustinWhite and there are times I wonder who do they got their scores so high. I don't sell videos.. ( haha I don't even ahve a digital camera) or the best webcam.

I second what LilyMarie said. If you don't want to do something on cam, then don't. It's your room and you do what you like and ignore/ban anyone that tries to force you to do otherwise.

You don't need extra equipment to make videos or picsets (if you want to make them, that is). Just use whatever you do for camming, it's perfectly acceptable. I highly recommend saving up for a better webcam, though, just so you can have a higher quality stream and make higher quality videos/pics. :) As far as camscore goes, it's tough, but you can raise it with a lot of hard work. There have been many girls that have gone from below 1000 score to much, much higher.

Here's the link for verification here, the models only section is full of great tips/advice: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Have fun, show off your personality, and feel free to play up the virgin card if you want, or just ignore it and do non-penetration shows. Juggle, play cards, dance, sing, tell jokes, rub lotion all over your boobs and butt, comb your hair, put make up on, take make up off, strip, bake, paint, masturbate if you are comfortable with that, and so on. Penetration is just a tiny part of what you can do on cam.

And a bit off topic, but if you do have problems penetrating yourself, also with fingers and tampons, you might want to look into if you have a overly solid hymen. There is some girls that has to have it removed surgically (it is a really simple thing, less troublesome then getting a mole removed) to be able to have intercourse. As long as menstrual blood comes out, there is no need to rush into it, but it is a good thing to be aware of if it turns into a problem.

Of course I can do some penetration..2 fingers. All fine & dandy. Just no pleasure from it. If I try to force third one then it hurts kind off...Anyway nice to meet you;)

wonderkittyy said:
Of course I can do some penetration..2 fingers. All fine & dandy. Just no pleasure from it. If I try to force third one then it hurts kind off...Anyway nice to meet you;)
Ah, that's rather normal. Penetration is overrated for a lot of people, and 3 fingers is something I did not manage before I had been sexually active for quite some years.

Don't worry about it, do whatever you enjoy, and most likely the viewers will enjoy the view ;)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I love that you're into masturbation.

My advice: Don't worry about what they might expect. Focus on what feels good and what you enjoy doing.

There's nothing abnormal or shameful about being a virgin. I'd be open about it, and I'd make it clear that you're only going to do what works for you, in terms of play. Like LilyMarie said, there are quite a few cam girls who don't do penetration at all. And, more generally, it's not unusual for women to prefer clitoral play to penetration.

And never feel obliged to do anything you don't want to do. (I know it's been said, but it's worth repeating because it's important.) You can be straightforward with them - they'll understand. The ones who insist on pressuring you to do something you aren't into are either trolls or sadists. And I can promise you that you won't regret removing them.

First thing you should do, as has been said, is get verified. Second, tell all those guys badgering you about what to do with your lady parts to go fuck themselves. Or do that first, maybe.

I'm not sure making an issue of being a virgin is a good idea on MFC. It's your business, and as long as you're happy that way, more power to you. HOWEVER, a lot of guys will either not believe you and call you a phony, or believe you and still call you a phony. Reputation is a big deal on a social site, and I'm not sure you need to bring it up at all. You do not need to justify what you are and are not willing to do to anyone.

Learn from the ladies here and figure out ways to entertain your room and bump up your CS while staying true to yourself. You'll be happier, and if you're happier, you will be more successful in the long run.

Sevrin said:
I'm not sure making an issue of being a virgin is a good idea on MFC. It's your business, and as long as you're happy that way, more power to you. HOWEVER, a lot of guys will either not believe you and call you a phony, or believe you and still call you a phony. [...] You do not need to justify what you are and are not willing to do to do to anyone.

That's a really good point. You're right.

I'm a virgin too. I'm just not ready yet, you know? I'm only 19. I let them know I don't do any vaginal penetration and why. They usually understand and respect that. You can certainly do cum shows without penetration too with clitoral stimulation.

Don't do anything that you don't enjoy or feel comfortable with. xoxo

I'm a virgin!! ^^
I didn't think I'd ever see another cam girl virgin haha
Guys don't think its abnormal, you'd be surprised at how many of my regulars are virgins too, and they wouldn't feel comfortable sharing that with anyone else, so it actually makes a lot of people feel more comfortable talking to me! Plus the ones that think it's hot, too..

I had the same problem as you with toys, and I actually just kept trying and trying every day for three weeks until I could use a toy before I started caming. I thought I had to, and that I would have to hide the fact that I was a virgin... and looking back, I feel kind of dumb, because I really didn't have to do that.
You only need to go as far as you want to! You can use non penetrative toys like bullets or a hitachi, if you're comfortable with that. I just go over the top with being determined, I probably would have been happier and much less nervous when I started out if I didn't try to push my limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.