AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm going to say what's on my mind.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is I'm glad I don't have a twitter haha.

These types of discussion are important for both model and member alike to share our points of view and reach some kind of understanding. But I think the most important thing to take from all of this is that each relationship can be undermined by miscommunication and misinterpretation. It's best to talk to the other person and hash out any grey areas. This goes for all relationships, not just between provider and customer.

Always learning something new here at ACF heh.

To Tilly and RogueWarrior's points, models in no way should have to change their behavior. I'm completely aware when I have those thoughts that they are completely internal, have nothing to do with the model's intent and and are certainly symptomatic of narcissistic tendencies. That said, it also doesn't mean that it's not in peoples behavior patterns to perhaps perceive things that aren't there and relate things towards themselves.

Phoenix, I totally agree, when I'm in a relationship I'll only text things like times, yes/no, meeting places. Texts and text in general fall far short on context, there's hindered ability to understand sarcasm or so many of the other nuances of conversation. Hell it must be murderous for models to try to translate the majority of their conversations when one side is completely text.

I'd go one further and say if Aliens landed and discovered that their only remnants of our language was through our cell phones, they'd never be able to decypher wtf we were on about, emoji's and acronyms having destroyed any ability to piece together a language of sorts :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
I'll repeat my intent / problem when I posted this.
A model quoted a post from MFC's members feedback account. I was posted by an insulting troll. The model the pointed to that with the general comment along the lines of This is what MFC members think of us models (I can't remember her exact words, but that's the general tone).
Lumping all members together in the same group, regardless of an individual's reasons for tipping less / etc. is where my problem with that is.

Ok, we get you. She exaggerated her point and maybe her emotions got the best of her, but why do you feel so sensitive about this? Let it go, bring it to her attention that you feel hurt by her vague generalization, or drop her if you feel so damn disrespected.

It seems clear nobody here at ACF is the person you're seeking reconciliation from so. yeah..

Where's @AudriTwo with that "whatever happened to just jerking off" bit. Always makes me laugh a little.

I doubt they were talking about their fans. They were probable talking about trolls. You know the people who hop into channel and are rude and inappropriate. They do take a toll.

When a message is scent to the internet, Unless there context, it's very easy for a message to be mis-understood. If your interpreting it like that, there may be other people thinking the same thing.

I was typing out a long reply but couldnt make it sound not spiteful so I will just summarize....models, yes, there will always be freeloaders in your room, it is a function of being on MFC. The people who tip you are more important than the freeloaders, pay attention to them and ignore the freeloaders. As someone who tips a lot on MFC, it drives me crazy to see a model who I have tipped a lot of tokens complaining on twitter about how no one tips them.

@MFCuser The model's experience is cumulative. It's not just about you. We all greatly appreciate high tippers, but if only one or two people are tipping out of 100? Yeah. Statistically they are not getting tipped by enough members. Having your whole act floated by one or two guys is extremely stressful and can even exacerbate a non-participating atmosphere. It's wonderful that you are generous but unless you are tipping $2000-3000 a month, your tips alone aren't going to be enough to keep most models' ships afloat. It's clearly not directed at you so don't take it personally.

@MFCuser The model's experience is cumulative. It's not just about you. We all greatly appreciate high tippers, but if only one or two people are tipping out of 100? Yeah. Statistically they are not getting tipped by enough members. Having your whole act floated by one or two guys is extremely stressful and can even exacerbate a non-participating atmosphere. It's wonderful that you are generous but unless you are tipping $2000-3000 a month, your tips alone aren't going to be enough to keep most models' ships afloat. It's clearly not directed at you so don't take it personally.

I understand and completely agree with this...just understand that if you take to social media to vent about people not tipping it also affects people who already like you. You can say to not take it personally, but if i have spent XXX.XX$ on tokens in a day, then an hour later I see you complaining on twitter that no one likes you and not making enough tokens it will affect how I feel about you

I understand and completely agree with this...just understand that if you take to social media to vent about people not tipping it also affects people who already like you. You can say to not take it personally, but if i have spent XXX.XX$ on tokens in a day, then an hour later I see you complaining on twitter that no one likes you and not making enough tokens it will affect how I feel about you
There's definitely constructive ways for models to display their dissatisfaction that don't sound so awful, and if more models took the time to word it right, we may not have a thread like this.

Certainly is a difference between:

"Man I wish we had a few more people chipping in for goals, but thank you to those who tried to finish the count!"

and

"I fucking hate all the freeloaders in my room, can't make any countdowns lately, you all suck."

There's definitely constructive ways for models to display their dissatisfaction that don't sound so awful, and if more models took the time to word it right, we may not have a thread like this.

Certainly is a difference between:

"Man I wish we had a few more people chipping in for goals, but thank you to those who tried to finish the count!"

and

"I fucking hate all the freeloaders in my room, can't make any countdowns lately, you all suck."

yup.

I think a lot of models would be good to remember that the only side most members see of you is what you put out there for us to see.

It's a moot point for me personally as I quit token sites +2 years ago. I speak from past experience. I am obviously not oblivious to what you are saying---- anything other than bubbly-yet-readily-accessible sex appeal can be perceived negatively by any given party. Regardless you would have fewer gray hairs and would enjoy your member experience more if you didn't sweat it.

Camming is an incredibly difficult dance between being "real" and not being a downer. I think most experienced girls expect to alienate a portion of their viewership when they get real about finances. There are also girls who base their hustle around the damsel in distress game and that is fine too. If it bothers you, don't look at it.

Last edited:
Regardless you would have fewer gray hairs and would enjoy your member experience more if you didn't sweat it.

It would be easier to enjoy it and not sweat it if an hour after spending money on tokens I didnt see a model complaining on twitter about not making enough tokens. Even if the tokens I tipped didnt get her to her goal, it still makes me feel like my tokens were worthless if all she does is complain that she is not getting enough.

Like Amber said above, its all about the way the message is sent.

It would be easier to enjoy it and not sweat it if an hour after spending money on tokens I didnt see a model complaining on twitter about not making enough tokens.

well, spend 'em on me bb ;), I can promise I'll never give you the girlfriend experience :joyful:

I'm too much of a misanthrope to not say this. I really need to find a way to monetize how much I hate people. :wondering:

Domination, bb. Channel the rage. Destroy the dicks.

Financial domination is beautiful for this! I have a way to voice my frustration and say "fuck you, pay me" to people who get off on that and will throw money at me for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.