AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im i too nice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

have u ever wonder this too?

• yes

• no

• is it possible to be "too nice"?

• i give a damn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleMeika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2016
United States
Twitter Username
@troubleMeika
MFC Username
troubleMeika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000596824/Meika_ox/
Hey!
So, i've been in MFC for sort of 4 months now. Lately i've been very consistent in my schedules, have a good cam (logitech c920), lighting, i donthave thebest room but ive done mybest for it to look nice, im talkative, i tease ... all the basics i've made sure i have all those covered.. still.. i can barely have 5 members at the same time in my room. So i was thinking it might be me, but it seems strange to me that two of my regs (who are great guys btw) have tellmeseveral times they find weird my room is so empty and that i have rough times (bcause it is even when im doing a show). And one of them told me once they thought i was too nice maybe, the other one said that my personality was great and that i shouldnt change that. But still thats on my head.
But how do u do when even playing, dancing, teasing and talking u have an empty and quite room? I cant think what is that that im doing do wrong. ... Sometime i actually let anyone pmme bcause its so lonely there that after talking to myself, singing and dancing for half hour i get bored. Is that a bad thing?shouldi never leave pm for free?, it might be that im too nice? too sweet?

So there are like 1000 questions in my head i havent been able to answer.. could it be that im colombian? (i have a US vpn address and i speak english good, but someone also said to me itmight be that people has some stereotypes images stucked on their heads about SA girls).
am i too nice? (should i be more cold?)
if it's only a matter of patience... does eerycam girl goes through this? and hw u girls were able to overthrough those times? (more than 2 or 3 weeks, not only abad day). and how long does it take?

it is also weird to me that things that used to work for me like 3 months ago dont work anymore. (like joi.. which i did a lot, now i barely have 1 in a whole day; or selling videos).

BTW: i know there are thousands of threads about lighting, tpoic ideas, and all that stuff to make things a bit better. I have checked those (almost all lol). But trust me.. i have played twister and hve different other games, i use twitter, and instagram, i have sexy lotion oil shows (when we have reached the goal). .. so the main question here is actually .. am i serously too nice? also.. could something be wrong with my settings on MFC or my laptop that dont help megetting new people? AND could it be bcause im South American?

Im srry it turned so long. I wanted to make it the short story.. :( ... When things will get better i will also let u know all the details :D And.... Thank you!

You consider signing up to a second site and splitting between them? You'll get the benefits of being a "new" model again and have a chance of being discovered again. Also switching between sites makes you a little more scarce which can make members start to "miss you" and put more money into see you again.

I haven't seen your stream so don't know if your cam or anything is a situation, I'm just mentioning a common strategy when being exclusive to a single site isn't getting enough traffic.

• Helpful!
Reactions: troubleMeika
Hi Salome

Firstly you sound like a lovely person and I wish you all the best. In my time I have gotten to know a few models reasonably well and from what I understand Mfc can be very rewarding, but it is never an easy gig. I am sure some of the models here can give guidance better than I can on such matters.

As a member all I can say is try and be authentic, this is something that I look for in my interaction with models. I know that to some extent all performances are about putting on a show, but what keeps me coming back is if a performer's personality shows. So if in real life you are sassy or a no nonsense kid of girl then let that be your persona, if you are a nice girl in real life let that be your persona, there is enough acting invoved without completely changing who you are. Just remember never be pressured to give out anything for free, that is not being nice it will just make you poor.

If you are worried about your feed, check firstly that your VPN is up to the job and have someone you really trust (preferably not a member) give you feedback on your feed. Apart from that try and make friends with some other independent models from Colombia, I know there are some great girls out there who are happy to help once they get to know you.

I don't think it has anything to do with being Colombian. I live here and know a lot of models that are very successful, a quite a few do well in mfc, are top models often and have a very nice on cam persona.

I don't think you can be too nice unless you feel you are being taken advantage of, in which case stop that person in their tracks.

There might be other things you can improve on but I'm sure reading through the forum and looking at your feed with an analytical eye or checking the quality of it (if you live in Colombia your internet may not be the greatest) then you can quickly become successful.

In my experience, mfc can just be slow some days. Depending what time you are on, what time you hit your countdown, there just might not be many people on OR they are in other rooms.

But even if you have a small amount of traffic, as long as they're quality members, that's awesome!

I don't think being too nice is something you should worry about, unless you are getting taken advantage of like @Dani Picas said.

Reactions: Dani Picas and Gen
Hi Salome

Firstly you sound like a lovely person and I wish you all the best. In my time I have gotten to know a few models reasonably well and from what I understand Mfc can be very rewarding, but it is never an easy gig. I am sure some of the models here can give guidance better than I can on such matters.

As a member all I can say is try and be authentic, this is something that I look for in my interaction with models. I know that to some extent all performances are about putting on a show, but what keeps me coming back is if a performer's personality shows. So if in real life you are sassy or a no nonsense kid of girl then let that be your persona, if you are a nice girl in real life let that be your persona, there is enough acting invoved without completely changing who you are. Just remember never be pressured to give out anything for free, that is not being nice it will just make you poor.

If you are worried about your feed, check firstly that your VPN is up to the job and have someone you really trust (preferably not a member) give you feedback on your feed. Apart from that try and make friends with some other independent models from Colombia, I know there are some great girls out there who are happy to help once they get to know you.
Thanks! You seem like a great person too. I have to thank you for being honest. I actually think u r right!!

I don't think it has anything to do with being Colombian. I live here and know a lot of models that are very successful, a quite a few do well in mfc, are top models often and have a very nice on cam persona.

I don't think you can be too nice unless you feel you are being taken advantage of, in which case stop that person in their tracks.

There might be other things you can improve on but I'm sure reading through the forum and looking at your feed with an analytical eye or checking the quality of it (if you live in Colombia your internet may not be the greatest) then you can quickly become successful.
That is actually GREAT to know! SInce day 1 i tried checking Colombian or South AMerican models and even tho i saw a couple doing good they were always pounding their pussies with huge dildos or being really explicit in any other way (which is actually not my style). And the other two i saw doing great were waaaay too quiet and once in a while made some tease (one of them was a suicide girl). But now that u say that, i guess i just have to keep looking and have some patience.

Btw... Thank you all for answering. Your opinion is so helpful. I just wanted to let you know, this past two days i had a better time on cam. I dont know what is it.. maybe im just more relaxed.. but for whatever reason it is i have only worried about having a good time and things have gone better. Ill keep being patient and have a great time in the meantime ;)

I'm new to MFC and I wondered this as well! However I have a couple regulars and they tell me to continue being so nice/sweet. I think the biggest thing is building a base. Once you have regulars talking bout you (especially in the Lounge) it seems you get better room turn outs (that's what I'm hoping at least lol)

Reactions: troubleMeika
Status
Not open for further replies.