AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm kinda new to camming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2017
okay so hi! i'm kaysynn. i started camming a week ago and i've had a lot of offers to pay me for skype shows. i've been ripped off through paypal so i'm going through tokens so i can prevent getting ripped off. I'm having a hard time figuring out how many tokens per minutes i should charge. don't wanna overcharge. but i also don't wanna under charge. help?

i've been ripped off through paypal so i'm going through tokens so i can prevent getting ripped off.

Never ever ever use PayPal for sex work. It's against their TOS so doing so is pretty risky.

Anywho, it helps me to use other models' prices as an example. That doesn't mean copy them obviously, but basically take that and consider what's reasonable based on your abilities/experience in the camming world.

Status
Not open for further replies.