AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm Not Gonna Lie...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this drama is stupid.

I'm mostly making this thread to own up to things I've done.

I admit I've PM'd some premiums from CurvyWonder's room. But I never had any intention of stealing her viewers.
Also, it's a CAM site. There are TONS of girls online. There are no "faithful" viewers. Sure, some have favorites. Some people would rather some models over others. But it's not like being in a relationship.
I realize this doesn't excuse me from PMing Curvy's premiums and I'M SORRY.

This drama between Abby and I is pathetic and stupid. I feel like I'm back in high school, and I don't like it.
You may be mad at me, whoever you are that's reading this. It's fine, people hold grudges sometimes. I just wanted you to know that it was never my intention to hurt ANY of you.

going into another models room and talking to premium members with the intention on "recruiting" them to come tip you is utterly disrespectful. i didnt care that you were pm'ing people. i cared that you had enough nerve to disrespect me like that.

im over it so i dont care. do what you gotta do because we are all here for the same reason. i atleast have enough respect for people to not try to persuade people to come into my room.

-thats it. end of convo.

It is definitely understood that there are both spoken and unspoken etiquettes when it comes to being a cam girl. At one time or another, I am sure anyone may slip up. So long as they can look back and realize they weren't doing the best thing, then they will be ok. Let's just use this as a learning experience and move on. So long as it doesn't get carried on too far, I think everyone will survive.

NaughtyAmberX said:
But it's not like being in a relationship.

Firstly I understand your point about them not being in a relationship, however, there are other types of relationships too; especially on the internet. A lot of models are friends with their regulars, and of course care about their friends as such. Fans will never belong to a model or vice verse, sure, and they have other models they're fans to of course. However a lot of them have expectations of another model when they visit a model's room with them.

I see nothing but fun between with two fans socializing together while in my room--even if one of them is a model--but recruiting is something different all together. It's when you're talking to them in hopes to get them to give you their tokens rather than the model who's room you messaged them from.

I have no clue what happened between you two, but hope that both for yourselves and the model community that you two can move on and learn from this.

If...

NaughtyAmberX said:
All this drama is stupid.

(which I think we all agree that it is at least unnecessary...)

How about we start threads about only other things!? :D Like puppies, and pickles, and anal toys...

There are a million happy/funny/educational things we can talk about. Or perhaps we should discuss something more Cam-Girl related in this specific section of the forums... Either way... I think we should move onward to threads of other things!

:D

:D

True that Alexlady... I have definitely shown my puppies on cam a few times... and I've seen Amber's in her video at least. She has adorable puppies ... who apparently love to torture possums, lol.

And Amber - pickles are quite likable indeed. I might go as far as to say I love them :D

You can bet, that when I get my dog, and I will, it will be sitting in a corner of my room in a kiddy pool until it's big enough to be let out. And I'll be bottle feeding it on camera sometimes too >_>

(I get dogs at a younger age. Some people say it's bad for their health, and it's not -as- great, but I believe the bond is worth it. Sorry.)

Honestly it's the thing I look forward to most in life. Me, my dog, and a quiet (not necessarily nice,) place back in the West.

AlexLady said:
You can bet, that when I get my dog, and I will, it will be sitting in a corner of my room in a kiddy pool until it's big enough to be let out. And I'll be bottle feeding it on camera sometimes too >_>

(I get dogs at a younger age. Some people say it's bad for their health, and it's not -as- great, but I believe the bond is worth it. Sorry.)

Honestly it's the thing I look forward to most in life. Me, my dog, and a quiet (not necessarily nice,) place back in the West.

Awe. That sounds like a great life :D

And I have no idea whether it's actually bad for a dog's health or not... But I can't see it being that bad if you are taking care of all the needs a mother still would be at that time... and it will just create that much stronger of a bond between you and the dog. You will be it's mother even more so! :p

There was a famous psychologist, Konrad Lorenz, who was essentially the mother of some ducklings. I thought it was pretty neat that they all followed him around in a line just as if he were their mother :p Not quite the same thing (since I don't think you'll be the first thing the puppy sees after it's born... and I also have no idea if dogs imprint like ducklings do), but you just made me think of it.

Yeah. I've raised a whole litter once before after the mother was hit by a car (sad...) They really do grow on you much closer. They need things like bacteria and such for the first week or so from their mother, but there are other things you can do to get around that. Some breeders actually pride themselves on being hand-raisers.

It'll take me a while to find someone who has a pregnant dog that I like. I don't really care if it's pure or not, so long as it's mostly lab. Honest I almost prefer a mutt - they're cuter because they're unique.

I've heard about the duck thing before. It sounds awesome.

Dogs open their eyes around two weeks, but they'll get more used to your smell and such way before then. :) Even before I actually pick out which dog I want (at just under two weeks,) I'll be there watching them several hours a day the first week and then more so the second to get them to know me and wean the one I like into the bottle. So yeah. If I have to I'll get a breeder just to make sure I can do this, but my goal is to find someone with a dog already pregnant.

When I got my pup she was diagnosed with parvo after only a week of having her. They gave me a 30% survival rate and said good luck. Those two weeks were hell, but we both made it through and now are so close I swear she can read my facial expressions without me having to give any kind of command. She is my baby, and I am grateful every day for her sweet mutt face, and the bond that can't be put into words.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.