AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Impossible task from Chaturbate Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2021
Recently my account was blocked, Chaturbate Support informed me that there was allegedly an independent broadcaster appeared on cam on 12/20/2021 who have not been age verified. Meanwhile, I have ALWAYS been alone in front of the webcam ( I LIVE ALONE AT HOME! ) , and I am a verified model in my account from which I broadcast.

Chaturbate Support asks me to upload the ID of an unverified person who does not exist! I asked them to provide me with a screenshot of this person, but they denied it.

So I decided to upload my new photo for verification and it was rejected for a reason: " ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. "
ticket number is 18816753

What's going on Chaturbate?

@punker barbie

I asked them to provide me with a screenshot of this person, but they denied it.
Well that's some bullshit. They should show you this.

Upvote 0
How they get away with suspending/banning people for nonsense, and then telling models "This has been resolved" without actually explaining to them what even happened in the first place..... 👀 That's so messed up, and it would make me afraid to ever broadcast on there again, because who the hell wants to work for free? If we were to run out of cam sites and we were only left with Chaturbate or freakin' ManyVids Live (which has like no traffic...lol), I'd seriously go with ManyVids Live + do other work-from-home jobs. Lol. That's how concerning CB is to me. I would feel like, at any moment, I could get banned just for breathing, and would be nervous the entire time I'm live.

Upvote 0
How they get away with suspending/banning people for nonsense, and then telling models "This has been resolved" without actually explaining to them what even happened in the first place..... 👀
It's probably a combination of incompetence, clueless and/or greedy management and that support staff are required to follow very rigid procedures when they handle cases. Support is probably either not allowed or have no time to actually solve complicated tickets, so when someone files a ticket they have no predefined procedure for they hammer the square problem into the closest round hole.

I'm also convinced the number of closed tickets is their only metric. A support sweatshop staffed by script monkeys, and their "presence" here on ACF isn't exactly doing wonders for CB's reputation either. What a fucking shithole.

Upvote 0
It's probably a combination of incompetence, clueless and/or greedy management and that support staff are required to follow very rigid procedures when they handle cases. Support is probably either not allowed or have no time to actually solve complicated tickets, so when someone files a ticket they have no predefined procedure for they hammer the square problem into the closest round hole.

I'm also convinced the number of closed tickets is their only metric. A support sweatshop staffed by script monkeys, and their "presence" here on ACF isn't exactly doing wonders for CB's reputation either. What a fucking shithole.
Ding Ding Ding!! Nailed it.

If nothing happens for the OP, they should just submit Thors ID. I guess he's Canadian. :D

thorid.jpg

Upvote 0
Recently my account was blocked, Chaturbate Support informed me that there was allegedly an independent broadcaster appeared on cam on 12/20/2021 who have not been age verified. Meanwhile, I have ALWAYS been alone in front of the webcam ( I LIVE ALONE AT HOME! ) , and I am a verified model in my account from which I broadcast.

Chaturbate Support asks me to upload the ID of an unverified person who does not exist! I asked them to provide me with a screenshot of this person, but they denied it.

So I decided to upload my new photo for verification and it was rejected for a reason: " ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. "

@punker barbie

I forgot to add, I was also given a deadline for completing this task:

" ... you are required to provide government issued photo identification for that independent broadcaster prior to December 24, 2021 in order to avoid your suspension being converted to a permanent ban. "

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
It's fucked up beyond belief. It's like the plot summary of Frazn Kafka's Der Prozess;

"[Josef K.,] a man arrested and prosecuted by a remote, inaccessible authority, with the nature of his crime revealed neither to him nor to the reader."

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'm worst, i have a studio account and since the fortnight of 1-15 November Chaturbate haven't paid me, doesn't let me trasnfer tokens and doesn't answer support

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

So I decided to make a new ticket 18823515 and requested an investigation into the ticket number 18816753 where was previously mentioned "an independent broadcaster appeared on cam on 12/20/2021 who have not been age verified " meanwhile there was only me in front of a webcam the whole time and I'm age verified in account from what I broadcast.

And *not* surprisingly I received completely unexpected controversial answer:

" We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
"

Exactly the same reason was written at Ban CB Access denied. This room has been banned thread posted by another model

I start to believe this is 100% true what @CheeseMoon previously said here:

@punker barbie PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT @CheeseMoon SAID!

I think "We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification," translates as This ticket is resolved, go f*** yourself you can't do anything about it. +5 points to Gryffindor for "resolving" this ticket!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

@punker barbie

A few other possibilities come to mind...

Is there a window within sight of your cam, that may have shown someone outside?
Were you recently broadcasting while wearing any kind of costume / mask / wig etc?
Have you recently had your hair cut / styled or recoloured? [Chaturbate has banned / suspended broadcasters in the recent past, when they have simply changed their hairstyles!]
Could any visitor (S.O. perhaps?) have had any access to your computer without your knowledge? I know you said you live alone but curious, prying partners can drop broadcasters in the crap simply by clicking on something they shouldn't have.

:think:

Upvote 0
A few other possibilities come to mind...

Is there a window within sight of your cam, that may have shown someone outside?
Were you recently broadcasting while wearing any kind of costume / mask / wig etc?
Have you recently had your hair cut / styled or recoloured? [Chaturbate has banned / suspended broadcasters in the recent past, when they have simply changed their hairstyles!]
Could any visitor (S.O. perhaps?) have had any access to your computer without your knowledge? I know you said you live alone but curious, prying partners can drop broadcasters in the crap simply by clicking on something they shouldn't have.

:think:
Is there a window within sight of your cam, that may have shown someone outside? - NO
Were you recently broadcasting while wearing any kind of costume / mask / wig etc? - NO
Have you recently had your hair cut / styled or recoloured? - NO
Could any visitor (S.O. perhaps?) have had any access to your computer without your knowledge? - NO

Is there a mirror in your room?

NO

Upvote 0
Listening to all of these CB support stories reminds me of what it must have been like to live in the ex Soviet Union during the Stalinist purges. You have one innocent conversation with a party loyalist, and the next thing you know thugs show up at your door to arrest you. You are accused - without evidence - of disloyalty to the party. You plead innocence. You rot in jail. Four months later the next incompetent bureaucrat decides that you were not actually disloyal, but the decision has been made to kill you anyway, because after rotting in jail for months you might have a bad attitude towards the party going forward.

Fair jurisprudence means that you identify the policy that has been violated. You present clear evidence of that violation. You give the accused an opportunity to respond to the evidence presented and present her own evidence. All of this is lacking from these CB support threads, and I have seen this same pattern in my own interactions with CB and in the interactions of model friends. Some random person - who is never identified by name - makes some totally random assertion - NEVER accompanied by evidence. You never get the opportunity to respond to present your own evidence, and how could you since the original charge was never documented. You are forced to rot while the accusation sits unanswered, for months. Then some new random bureaucrat shows up out of nowhere and changes the charge against you, again without evidence, and again without the opportunity to respond. Case in point is the current thread. She is accused of having someone else on cam. No evidence. Then much later they change the charge to "you are using a fake ID". How could anyone confuse "someone else was on cam" with "you use a fake ID"? How does CB get away with drifting from the first charge to the second charge, all without evidence and explanation? It is not just the unfairness that stinks here. It is the enormity of the incompetence that stinks here. The entire support process at CB needs to be burned to the ground and they need to start over from scratch.

Now the 800 pound elephant in the room is that actually there is a LOT of credit card fraud going on at webcam sites. I have no doubt that many of these people who create new accounts at ACF and plead about CB support are potentially involved in some shady activity. The CB bans in many cases are completely appropriate. But CB is giving legitimacy to those shady operators by failing to make clear evidence-based cases against anyone. Since so many innocent people who do nothing wrong get the raw end of CB's bad support process, shady operators are now exploiting this and coming to ACF to plead their case. Since no evidence is ever presented, the shady operators get the same benefit of the doubt that good people do. All in all, this is a complete sh*t show.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

So I decided to make a new ticket 18823515 and requested an investigation into the ticket number 18816753 where was previously mentioned "an independent broadcaster appeared on cam on 12/20/2021 who have not been age verified " meanwhile there was only me in front of a webcam the whole time and I'm age verified in account from what I broadcast.

And *not* surprisingly I received completely unexpected controversial answer:

" We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
"

Exactly the same reason was written at Ban CB Access denied. This room has been banned thread posted by another model

I start to believe this is 100% true what @CheeseMoon previously said here:

@punker barbie PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT @CheeseMoon SAID!

I think "We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification," translates as This ticket is resolved, go f*** yourself you can't do anything about it. +5 points to Gryffindor for "resolving" this ticket!
This literally just happened to us. We are a studio account... I sent a support ticket asking them to look at a few new accounts we tried to make that ended up being banned after we submitted the ID. So I sent an email asking for a manual review of the ID as the automated system just likes to ban. They replied with "the account is banned and we won't reply" (I'm paraphrasing)... So I sent another email asking them to please look at the email with all the details and review the accounts for us... Then the next day they replied again talking some random craziness about altered documents. Completely random... None of the ID's have been altered. I'm the only one that uploads the IDs.... They even said the studio account and all associated model accounts had been banned.. I of course had a mini heart attack.. Ran to look at all the accounts and nothing was banned.... This really is horrible treatment and it seems that CB support just don't want to actually help... Now I'm afraid to even reach out to support again for help, in case they ban all our accounts....

Upvote 0
What a horrible situation. I think it's telling and strange that @punker barbie never responded to this thread. I see the last time @princessjua was online was Dec 24th. I hope your ban was removed, or that you're thriving on a different site at the very least.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.