AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In Russia, on the 40th day after the funeral, it is customary to arrange a wake and drink vodka. 40 days have passed today as support does not answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021
Chaturbate Username
vampire_valentine
HELLOOO! @punker barbie- or someone who looks like a cat, help me.
My bella_hadied account was blocked without explanation. Most likely the matter is in the vpn that I used. I have been trying to contact support for 40 days and have not been answered. my request 17178913. please save my webcam soul.

support simply does not respond to the mail associated with my account. and when I write from another mail, they either simply refuse to speak, or they ask for a check with a photo and a secret word. I run this check and they stop responding to me

@punker barbie or contact me by mail bella_hadied@mail.ru .
only you can help me, I am already completely desperate.

I even created a second account kitten_vampire ...
and worked on it, forgetting about 500 dollars from my old account .. although I am very offended that the site received its commission, and I got banned for nothing. but I worked on a new account and yesterday they banned me, not allowing me to withdraw the money I earned again.
(I was told that in order to withdraw money I must add the document of the person on whom the wallet is registered.

BUT THIS MAN I. I added my documents again and they were rejected because the age has already been confirmed.) and the page is not unbanned. on the question of the second account, I also do not receive an answer.

I just come to the site, work for free and they block me. Capture.PNG

Upvote 0
I'm sorry that this has happened, but I just wanted to tell you the title of this thread is the funniest title I've ever seen on any forum. I hope things get sorted out for you!!!

Upvote 0
I SUPPORT YOU ON BLOCKED ALREADY 2 WEEKS AGO AND IGNORED! WE DID NOT VIOLATE THE SITE'S RULES... AT FIRST, WE RECEIVED THE REQUEST NUMBER.. BUT FOR A WEEK NOW, EVEN THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ROBOT DOES NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS.. WE WRITE FROM DIFFERENT ONES AND WE ARE ALL IGNORED..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.