AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Incorrectly Banned from CB

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 27, 2026
1
0
0
Hi, I was recently banned approx 2 weeks ago and I've reached out to support without any reply.
My user name HairyBlueBalls88 was banned for "Offering or showing urination, defecation, vomit, or blood during your broadcast is not allowed."
I've never one done any of the above nor have I conducted any of those behaviour on C2C.

@punker barbie Can you please assist me to get this resolved so I can enjoy my account again.

Your help is much appreciated!
 
Hi, I was recently banned approx 2 weeks ago and I've reached out to support without any reply.
My user name HairyBlueBalls88 was banned for "Offering or showing urination, defecation, vomit, or blood during your broadcast is not allowed."
I've never one done any of the above nor have I conducted any of those behaviour on C2C.

@punker barbie Can you please assist me to get this resolved so I can enjoy my account again.

Your help is much appreciated!
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25887717
 
Upvote 0