AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Info on MFC (first day on site)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was reading different things and don’t want to fill up my plate with more stress.
Obs is needed thougt, to spin the wheel (via charlesbot). That much is true. When I was fed up with setting it all up or obs was acting up I would download a wheel app on my phone and just spin that on screen. Quick and easy.

I have a couple of other questions…I just set up Charlesbot which is amazing and super helpful! I’m just a little confused on how to start games and stuff, especially since I’m used to basic SM.

And also is it absolutely necessary to use OBS? I was reading that I can’t use a spin the wheel without it? I’m not going to lie I feel a bit overwhelmed. I’m still excited though! It’s just I want to set up a way to start a tip war where people vote for a particular show and I’m caught between not wanting to show too much in free chat and only keep masturbation shows for super private. Oh and how do club shows work?
You can broadcast on MFC without OBS, but it is absolutely worth the time and effort to get comfortable using it in order to fully take advantage of the MFC Alerts and Charlesbot widgets on your screen. It also makes it very easy to record parts of your stream to use later (to sell clips on Share or post to Onlyfans, for example).

I have a couple of other questions…I just set up Charlesbot which is amazing and super helpful! I’m just a little confused on how to start games and stuff, especially since I’m used to basic SM.

And also is it absolutely necessary to use OBS? I was reading that I can’t use a spin the wheel without it? I’m not going to lie I feel a bit overwhelmed. I’m still excited though! It’s just I want to set up a way to start a tip war where people vote for a particular show and I’m caught between not wanting to show too much in free chat and only keep masturbation shows for super private. Oh and how do club shows work?
Just keep setting one new thing up each time you get used to what you already have.

It is worthwhile to have all the things eventually as there are a bunch of sites where bots, obs, extensions etc are money makers.

For voting on a show, I'd suggest doing either a charlesbot poll or an MFCshare poll. The MFCshare option is great because it can run even when you're not online...offline tips are ace!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SensualJade
Lol it’s all good
Hah I have to say it's the same thought I had. I cut tags out of anything that shows in vids, shows, or pics. A lotta people are very distracted by that.

Hah I have to say it's the same thought I had. I cut tags out of anything that shows in vids, shows, or pics. A lotta people are very distracted by that.
I also cut the liners out of panties. Pimp that camel toe! 🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: AussieCosplay
At this point I don’t care too too much about impressing cam models with an avatar on a forum lol.
That wasn't the point, but ok. 👍

Carry on.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I find it's a fine line to walk...trying to cut enough that it';s at least mostly gone and not so much that you end up with a hole in the garment. My hat goes off to companies that stitch the tags on after doing seams and not directly into the bloody seam.

----
As for the point, this forum isn't just Cam models, it's publicly viewable...by potential customers (many room regulars are here as members, and who knows how many read threads without signing up).
Seemed to me that the comments were intended as a helpful tip for polishing content in general. Kinda like when someone says, face towards the light, have a fill light behind you, or always check for TP.

I find it's a fine line to walk...trying to cut enough that it';s at least mostly gone and not so much that you end up with a hole in the garment. My hat goes off to companies that stitch the tags on after doing seams and not directly into the bloody seam.

----
As for the point, this forum isn't just Cam models, it's publicly viewable...by potential customers (many room regulars are here as members, and who knows how many read threads without signing up).
Seemed to me that the comments were intended as a helpful tip for polishing content in general. Kinda like when someone says, face towards the light, have a fill light behind you, or always check for TP.
I understand that but at this point I don’t really care about superficial things like that…they just see an ass and I’m not one to care too much about what others think.

Glad someone got the point, thank you! And yes, always check for TP. Rather, always use baby wipes instead of TP when getting on cam :D

Update! In total I made 7994 tokens in two weeks. I guess that’s ok? Streamate screwed me over for their double pay so I am still not getting paid until like next thursday…at least I get paid twice with MFC and streamate but damn. Because I’m in Canada I had to choose the cheque option. It usually takes an extra week I guess? Does anyone know from personal experience with mfc cheques? Us Canadian models have to jump through hoops regarding payout options, but I love the conversion rate.
IMG_2982.jpeg

Glad someone got the point, thank you! And yes, always check for TP. Rather, always use baby wipes instead of TP when getting on cam :D
Yeah I changed my avatar so that the bitching would stop. Jesus. I get it. I understood the point. To me this is just a helpful forum for information regarding other stuff and it’s not like I didn’t know that about the avatar. That photo wasn’t even posted anywhere on my cam pages so calm down.

Yeah I changed my avatar so that the bitching would stop. Jesus. I get it. I understood the point. To me this is just a helpful forum for information regarding other stuff and it’s not like I didn’t know that about the avatar. That photo wasn’t even posted anywhere on my cam pages so calm down.
I probably would have dropped it immediately if your response to it wasn’t so snotty to begin with.

I’m going to be annoying I’m so sorry and keep in mind I am doing my own research but I’m still putting this out there…

I want to add additional clickable links to my profile. I’ve seen some models deep into this html coding thing with their entire profile so I’m debating on doing that but I honestly haven’t done any of that since MySpace🤣

So yeah…how do I do that? Where do I go?

I’m going to be annoying I’m so sorry and keep in mind I am doing my own research but I’m still putting this out there…

I want to add additional clickable links to my profile. I’ve seen some models deep into this html coding thing with their entire profile so I’m debating on doing that but I honestly haven’t done any of that since MySpace🤣

So yeah…how do I do that? Where do I go?
I've always found w3schools.com to be a simple to read resource for newbies to html, so start here and see if it helps!

I've always found w3schools.com to be a simple to read resource for newbies to html, so start here and see if it helps!

Ooh and in addition to just learning the way to type those out, you'd go into your "About Me" section here https://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/edit_profile and post the stuff in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.