AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Information request for ban and possible appeal.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 27, 2024
Chaturbate Username
axl_fx
After reading several posts it appears there is an individual @punker barbie that often helps with providing information.
My Chaturbate account was banned 6 hours or so ago. I have two theories as to why it happened. One of which I believe was due to a discussion about CashApp; A user claimed to have sent me funds. The other which was a really naïve mistake made entirely of innocence.
I filed 3 submit forms, which I have in the past and received replies from support about two hours after the automated message. This is the first and only time I have inquired for information and not received a reply from support. The first form was submitted immediately following the ban, but I noticed in the automated message it did not provide what I added to the description as it has done so previously. So, I submitted a second form about 45 minutes after to see if it would have my description in the automated message the second time around. It did not. I just filed a third submit form to see if anything would change and still nothing.
Punker Barbie, if you could peak my direction and provide some assistance, it would be very much appreciated.
Cheers, axl_fx.

Last edited:
I finally got a reply and the suspension has been lifted. You may disregard this post!
It would be helpful to understand why the ban happened and why it was lifted, so please give a little info :)

Upvote 0
I am good friends with another model. I brought up that I was having issues with a custody battle to which she admitted she was unaware that I had kids. I asked if she would like to see them and she said yes. I uploaded two pictures of my sons; both of which are my favorite pictures of them. One of them at a waterfall. Another of their first day of school.
Here are the notes they sent via email about it:

Recently, we were alerted that you have shared one or more images in chat containing one or more minors. The notes of the person who reviewed your account indicate that the image(s) were not sexual in nature and were likely uploaded as a result of a momentary lapse in judgment. You were suspended pending review. Please be reminded that minors and images or videos of minors are never permitted through the Chaturbate platform for any reason. As an adults-only platform, we consider it our top priority to keep children off of the platform.
I acknowledged the email and confessed that the two photos were in retrospect indeed a moment of poor judgment regardless of intent. Something that will never happen again. It was a really stupid decision regardless of my relationship with the model. To be elaborate, her and I are good friends, support each other, and do well to keep each other entertained. We are in no way sexual in nature with each other. We essentially just vent to each other and play games like I will throw a grenade at her through the camera (hand gesture) and she'll throw it back at me and eventually one of us will blow up. Just an example of some fun things we do.

Anyway, they have lifted my suspension.

To be clear, the photos I sent of my boys are of them fully dressed, one of which does not show their faces. However, still, really ****ing stupid decision regardless. Luckily, the model and I have a wonderful friendship. Thus, I have no fear that the photos are respected.

Upvote 0
I am good friends with another model. I brought up that I was having issues with a custody battle to which she admitted she was unaware that I had kids. I asked if she would like to see them and she said yes. I uploaded two pictures of my sons; both of which are my favorite pictures of them. One of them at a waterfall. Another of their first day of school.
Here are the notes they sent via email about it:

I acknowledged the email and confessed that the two photos were in retrospect indeed a moment of poor judgment regardless of intent. Something that will never happen again. It was a really stupid decision regardless of my relationship with the model. To be elaborate, her and I are good friends, support each other, and do well to keep each other entertained. We are in no way sexual in nature with each other. We essentially just vent to each other and play games like I will throw a grenade at her through the camera (hand gesture) and she'll throw it back at me and eventually one of us will blow up. Just an example of some fun things we do.

Anyway, they have lifted my suspension.

To be clear, the photos I sent of my boys are of them fully dressed, one of which does not show their faces. However, still, really ****ing stupid decision regardless. Luckily, the model and I have a wonderful friendship. Thus, I have no fear that the photos are respected.
Thank you for acknowledging it was a stupid thing to do, a lot of people push back and say things like "it's no big deal." As anyone can see in this exchange, it is a big deal. Happy camming! Err, viewing.

Upvote 0
Thank you for acknowledging it was a stupid thing to do, a lot of people push back and say things like "it's no big deal." As anyone can see in this exchange, it is a big deal. Happy camming! Err, viewing.
"it's no big deal"
To suggest it was irresponsible would be an understatement. Usually, I do well to avoid such "mistakes", if you can call it that, and I am grateful that Chaturbate Support allowed it to be a moment to rereview a lesson as opposed to the total destruction of my career. I should have known better. I faltered. I had my moment of being a total dumb*** and I thank God and are truly blessed it did not cost me more than said lesson.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0